Rumored KHABIB HOLDS MAYWEATHER MEETING; LOBBIES FOR SHOWDOWN IN MOSCOW IN FRONT OF 100,000 FANS

Possibly the best MMA striker fighting a GOAT boxer in a boxing match proved to be retarded, so how would a grappler do against a GOAT boxer?
Floyd is 41 and he is no GOAT. And how on earth was Conor the best MMA striker after he panick wrestled with Nate Diaz. This is no.1 bullshit as is a potential MayKhabib fight.

Conor got outstruck by Khabib and Floyd is now only older.

Often in MMA a grappler can outstrike a superior striker due to the threat of the takedown, Lesnar outstruck Couture for example. So you think Khabib can beat Floyd in a boxing match?

Floyd is 41 and he is no GOAT. And how on earth was Conor the best MMA striker after he panick wrestled with Nate Diaz. This is no.1 bullshit as is a potential MayKhabib fight.

Floyd is not the GOAT but he's the greatest of his era, and not far off the GOAT as far as pure defence. And yes Conor would have been one of the best strikers in MMA at the time, of course he was, to deny this is to be a Conor hater.

KHABIB HOLDS MAYWEATHER MEETING; LOBBIES FOR SHOWDOWN IN MOSCOW IN FRONT OF 100,000 FANS.................

giphy.gif

200.gif
Oh God please make this be fake newz...

Floyd is not the GOAT but he's the greatest of his era, and not far off the GOAT as far as pure defence. And yes Conor would have been one of the best strikers in MMA at the time, of course he was, to deny this is to be a Conor hater.

He looked great against Alvarez. But was Alvarez prior to that considered best MMA striker? I'm sure not. Conor didn't look so good against Diaz. I don't hate Conor but he never was the best striker in MMA. Not even close. He is a good MMA striker. I give him that. But let's keep our feet down to earth and not believe everything they say in promo clips. MayMac was a fight between an old retired boxer and a debutant. No GOAT and no great striker here. MayKhabib will be the same joke all over again.

Sherdog be sherdog.
One rumor about a possible Floyd Khabib fight, and head's implode..<{hughesimpress}>

LoL at how rustled the Conor McGregor role players are at this.

They can talk in Russia with them selves all they want.

Was Floyd there? No??

Then who gives a shit.

Floyd is the draw, he fights in Vegas. They would have to come to him if he gifted them that red burka night

"I fight for legacy"

--Khabib "The Sellout" Nurmagomedov
This is legacy.

If he fights Mayweather, it will be great for his overall legacy...specially if he somehow got lucky and beat Mayweather lol.

This doesn't make any sense. Khabib doesn't even stand up in his MMA fights

He looked great against Alvarez. But was Alvarez prior to that considered best MMA striker? I'm sure not. Conor didn't look so good against Diaz. I don't hate Conor but he never was the best striker in MMA. Not even close. He is a good MMA striker. I give him that. But let's keep our feet down to earth and not believe everything they say in promo clips. MayMac was a fight between an old retired boxer and a debutant. No GOAT and no great striker here. MayKhabib will be the same joke all over again.

Look man he took down some decent fighters with his striking in MMA, don't forget what he did to Aldo, one of the best strikers in his division ever.

My original point was that as a pure striker Conor is a lot better than Khabib and got embarrassed by Floyd, so what's the point of getting Khabib to fight him? The main point of the Conor fight was that Conor sold it basically by himself and Floyd did fuck all, it's not like Khabib is a big enough draw to do what Conor did so not sure where the money would come from.

If (and highly unlikely) he did beat may weather . It would be legacy defining moment . Period

Back