Khabib claims that if he beats Barboza, he's fighting El Cucuy for interim in March / April

All of what I say Is just my unbiased / objective opinion on the matter.

I have never taken a stance on anything else you've said or quoted so I'm not going to waste time responding to an argument you're pretending I have. There Is truth to what I'm saying, regardless of my personal Ideal

Also, my ego Isn't that big. You just aren't that smart and I've wasted too much time even entertaining you.

You've never actually given an Intelligent response indicating you're capable of critical thought.

Just remember, people like yourself are no better than the irrational extremist casual Conor nuthuggers that you seem to hate so much. You are simply the other side of the spectrum.

When you are fuelled by either intense hate, or Intense love.. Your judgement is clouded and your analysis is shit. Let that sink into your dense skull and maybe you'll be a better mma fan.
Yeah...I forgot, you're Mr.MMA....Training since early Pride days....
You still ignore the fact McChicken won't defend....You are a Fanboy, you just don't see it, or admit it.
Your posts do come across as egotistical.
You also say you don't care, then continue to type out books on why you're smarter than me, and how it does not matter how Conor is holding himself as (so called) Champ.
Pound Sand Mr.MMA

Yeah...I forgot, you're Mr.MMA....Training since early Pride days....
You still ignore the fact McChicken won't defend....You are a Fanboy, you just don't see it, or admit it.
Your posts do come across as egotistical.
You also say you don't care, then continue to type out books on why you're smarter than me, and how it does not matter how Conor is holding himself as (so called) Champ.
Pound Sand Mr.MMA
Who says I don't want him to defend?

I'm expecting something to be announced after the Khabib fight. I'm expecting either a Tony or Khabib fight next. No different than you or anyone else. Anything other than that would lose respect among myself and almost everyone In the community. Something him and the UFC being the businessmen they are are likely aware of.

How am I a "fanboy" for literally just giving my unbiased opinion? There's validity to what I'm saying regardless of my own personal opinion on the matter.

would it have been nice to just see him defend a few times this year Instead of taking time off for his first kid or taking the Mayweather fight? Sure. I would've loved to see that just as much as anyone.

But, In the grand scheme I understand that those were respectable decisions that almost anyone would've made In the same shoes. Including myself. The Floyd fight was objectively the most Intelligent decision that he could've made In his career for a multitude of reasons.

I want to see him defend against Tony or Khabib, no different than you. I'm just smart enough to factor the Floyd fight Into the equation so I'm a little more understanding In the timeline sense.

My posts are only egotistical because you are just Infinitely dumber than me with zero ability for critical thought whatsoever.

I care more about calling you out for being the Idiot you are than the actual points themselves. It's fun for me.

Last edited:
I'm expecting something to be announced after the Khabib fight. I'm expecting either a Tony or Khabib fight next.
Stopped reading after this.....
How can you with a straight face type this? Tony should not be defending his Interim before Conor unify's the real belt. He is healthy (other than his coke habit) and should be unifying. What kind of bullshit excuse can you give for that happening? Even him not fighting until Mid 2018 is bullshit.
Edit: "I'm just smart enough to factor the Floyd fight Into the equation"...and you tell me I'm the daft one....

Stopped reading after this.....
How can you with a straight face type this? Tony should not be defending his Interim before Conor unify's the real belt. He is healthy (other than his coke habit) and should be unifying. What kind of bullshit excuse can you give for that happening? Even him not fighting until Mid 2018 is bullshit.
either read the whole post and reply to it or shut the fuck up and don't waste my time

Argue this shit with someone else.

Eat a fat one Fanboy.
I am a smarter fan with a higher fight IQ and more experience than you will ever have.

Get on my level kid

Call anyone who isn't a bitter ass hating little bitch like u a fanboy. It's cute

If Khabib/Tony face off, and Conor fights *anyone* else, I think that will harm the UFCs long term credibility. They'll easily be #1 and #2 in the division...

I'm okay with Conor not defending yet -- he fought Mayweather in August. As I said in another post, his fight against Mayweather counts as a UFC fight -- it was under the UFC banner and they made $100 million off Conor. Whether people like that or not is irrelevant. However, that only gives Conor another ~4 months extension on his title defense. That means in February, if Conor still doesn't have a bout scheduled, they really need to strip him.

I am a smarter fan with a higher fight IQ and more experience than you will ever have.

Get on my level kid

Call anyone who isn't a bitter ass hating little bitch like u a fanboy. It's cute
Like I said....Egotistical...Fanboy.

u can call me what you want.

you lost this one sir
Says who?....You? Hahaha
The Egotistical Fanboy says I lost? What did I lose Dumbass?
My argument, was you being a fanboy.....You say I lost? Look over our posts man...You look like a Fanboy.
My point was made.
Happy Holidays Fanboy.

Says who?....You? Hahaha
The Egotistical Fanboy says I lost? What did I lose Dumbass?
My argument, was you being a fanboy.....You say I lost? Look over our posts man...You look like a Fanboy.
My point was made.
Happy Holidays Fanboy.
Lol, honestly.. People like you are everything that's wrong with the world.

Do the world a favour and don't have children. Thanks

Tiramisu: "Where is my fucking rematch??"

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
No way Khabib takes the rematch with Tiramisu, because last time they met Tiramisu put Khabib in the hospital.

"I was close to death" said Khabib.
His manager Ali Abdulaziz said "Khabib was is so much pain, he couldn't even move without being in agony".

Khabib won't take the rematch after what Tiramisu did to him, gave him an absolute savage beating that nearly killed Khabib. Khabib is scared of Tiramisu in my opinion.

#TIRAMISU-BLESS

1371597326801.jpeg

needs to be for the real belt then

you dont defend interim belts

Back