Khabib claims that if he beats Barboza, he's fighting El Cucuy for interim in March / April

A fucking Interim Title 16-17 months later with still no defence, by a 100% healthy, uhhhh champion ???

This fucking shit needs to stop right fucking now. Strip the fuckin cowardly fraud. Enough is enough.

I hate the UFC a little more each day.

bullshit_breaking_bad.gif

At this point, it is truly getting ridiculous. The fact that PacMan and Paulie Malignaggi had talks with him (supposedly) about setting up another boxing match is pretty much the icing on the cake. Conor obviously doesn't care about fighting ever again, or he would have signed on the dotted line to put his belt on the line against Ferguson months ago. He needs to be rightfully stripped. There is just no other logical thing to do at this point, other than Dana meeting with Conor and telling him exactly how it is. Either man the fuck up, or you are out.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-12.04.10-PM1.png

yes because acknowledging that a decision objectively made far more sense than the alternative = defending him like hes my hero.

He would've been a complete Idiot if he didn't take the Floyd fight. That fight propelled his star to even greater levels of mainstream / global popularity. More people love and hate him than ever. He made over 100 million dollars. That fight brought more attention to MMA than it's ever seen since It's incarnation. MMA has never been involved In a fight of that magnitude. That fight was big for Conor and MMA In general In the grand scheme.

Fighting against one of the greatest boxers of all time and indisputably the greatest defensive boxer of all time.

and you think that the Intelligent decision would've been to say fuck the Floyd fight, I'm gonna go defend against Tony or whoever for 15 mil. From where I'm sitting, the Floyd fight had to happen. I wanted to see It. So did most people. With the exception of MMA exclusive fans who probably watched their first boxing fight ever and hated It / didn't give a shit.

It's pretty clear which choice made the most sense. It's pretty clear what the most Intelligent choice was. Fighting Floyd. Arguing otherwise just makes you look like a complete Idiot. Acknowledging what Is essentially an objective truth ( and an obvious one at that) does not Imply a person Is my hero. It just means I'm using my brain. Which you wouldn't think Is that difficult until talking to someone like you.

People like yourself are quite funny because you are every bit as irrational and ridiculous as the Conor fanboy / shills that you seem to hate so much. If you actually have been watching that long, you're even worse. At least the casual / fanboys have an excuse. They're new. You've been around since the beginning apparently, but you're still a retard. Let that sink in.

That said, there Is nothing wrong with criticising anyone. Whether It's Conor or anyone else. Especially now. It's just Important not to get carried away with the hate as It will often give you a distorted view of things. There Is always more than one side to these things.
HAHA!!! And you say you don't even care? ^ Slurp slurp pal...

I care more deeply about calling people out for being fools than I do about any particular topic or person.

Wouldn't matter If it was Conor or any other subject.

like I said, even If I deeply hated Conor..I would still say all the same things..because at the end of the day, my own personal opinion doesn't matter and doesn't change the facts.

I care more deeply about calling people out for being fools than I do about any particular topic or person.

Wouldn't matter If it was Conor or any other subject.
Yeah, yeah....You have already proven my point. All your book long rebuttals, trying to justify Conor's mouth and non activity in the UFC, prove your Fanboy title.
Still no rebuttals on his quotes huh? Can't seem to flip it to suit your argument?

I'm gonna LOL @ Sherdog if Barbosa beats the boring ass wrassler with shitty stand up and never even makes it to the cage...but hes awesome huh?

Ramadan starts 15th May so everything has to align correctly for him.

Let's humor this theory for a second. It comes to fruition and that would mean Khabib-Ferguson winner would fight Conor on their big July card.Letz do some number crunching.That would be what ? 20 MONTHS IN BETWEEN TITLE DEFENSE S. Absolutely unheard of........even Conors biggest fans would have to have their SMH moment.

like I said, even If I deeply hated Conor..I would still say all the same things..because at the end of the day, my own personal opinion doesn't matter and doesn't change the facts.
Finally you got something right. Facts are facts, and you can't defend Conor's non defense record.....
What will you have to say when Tony is forced to defend his Interim before Conor ATTEMPTS to unify's his belt?

Finally you got something right. Facts are facts, and you can't defend Conor's non defense record.....
What will you have to say when Tony is forced to defend his Interim before Conor unify's his belt?

Yes, another unheard of event in the history of UFC or any other promoted fight organization

Yeah, yeah....You have already proven my point. All your book long rebuttals, trying to justify Conor's mouth and non activity in the UFC, prove your Fanboy title.
Still no rebuttals on his quotes huh? Can't seem to flip it to suit your argument?
Conor's mouth? Why are those quotes even relevant to me? It's not my job to defend every word that comes out of his mouth. You speak as If I've actually taken a stance on such irrelevant bullshit or actually give a shit. Take ur strawman arguments somewhere else.

All I've said was that the Floyd fight was the fight to make, made the most sense and was the most Intelligent choice. Which is objectively true, regardless of any of our personal opinions / biases. You denying It and calling me a "fanboy" for even acknowledging something so obvious just makes you look like a complete Idiot and an irrational hater.

You could say I'm a fanboy of Floyd. I wouldn't deny that.

Last edited:
I'm gonna LOL @ Sherdog if Barbosa beats the boring ass wrassler with shitty stand up and never even makes it to the cage...but hes awesome huh?
Not much to laugh at. Barboza is a beast and would probably beat your boyfriend as well.

Don't be so sure about that Mano....He still has die hard slurpers right now, after all the ducking he has done.
This is true and the funny thing is I think he'd hurt Ferguson ...and early but there's no way he wants any part of khabib. Khabib gets him to ground and his size and strength could be overwhelming to Conor---- don't know if Conor could get up

He says he's spoken to UFC brass, and they told him he gets the crack at Tonys belt.
I don't think he said that.

He begins by saying "the perfect conclusion will be..." & then he goes on to say that. Sounds me me like he's saying that's the way he wants it to go down... not that he's all ready talked to them.

The sentence doesn't make sense anyway... so it's probably an error in translation.

Conor's mouth? Why are those quotes even relevant to me? It's not my job to defend every word that comes out of his mouth. You speak as If I've actually taken a stance on such irrelevant bullshit or actually give a shit. Take ur strawman arguments somewhere else.

All I've said was that the Floyd fight was the fight to make, made the most sense and was the most Intelligent choice. Which is objectively true, regardless of any of our personal opinions / biases. You denying It and calling me a "fanboy" for even acknowledging something so obvious just makes you look like a complete Idiot and an irrational hater.

You could say I'm a fanboy of Floyd. I wouldn't deny that.
All his quotes were of him saying how active of a champ he is.....Your defending him not being active or acting as a Champ, makes you a Fanboy. You seem to be the retard who does not understand simple things like him defending instead of non UFC projects. Then trying to make it seem complex, so you can feed your ego spewing bullshit.

I don't think he said that.

He begins by saying "the perfect conclusion will be..." & then he goes on to say that. Sounds me me like he's saying that's the way he wants it to go down... not that he's all ready talked to them.

The sentence doesn't make sense anyway... so it's probably an error in translation.

Even if Khabib was told that by Dana it would mean absolutely nothing. Dana has blatantly lied to him before in regards to a title shot. There would be no reason to believe that he was telling the truth now. If Dana's mouth was moving then it probably meant that he was lying.

And besides, Ferg would have to be a complete imbecile to take the Khabib fight before McGregor defends, vacates or is stripped again. There is no way that he is on board with that right now.

What will you have to say when Tony is forced to defend his Interim before Conor ATTEMPTS to unify's his belt?
All of what I say Is just my unbiased / objective opinion on the matter.

I have never taken a stance on anything else you've said or quoted so I'm not going to waste time responding to an argument you're pretending I have. There Is truth to what I'm saying, regardless of my personal Ideal

Also, my ego Isn't that big. You just aren't that smart and I've wasted too much time even entertaining you.

You've never actually given an Intelligent response indicating you're capable of critical thought.

Just remember, people like yourself are no better than the irrational extremist casual Conor nuthuggers that you seem to hate so much. You are simply the other side of the spectrum.

When you are fuelled by either intense hate, or Intense love.. Your judgement is clouded and your analysis is shit. Let that sink into your dense skull and maybe you'll be a better mma fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back