Khabib claims that if he beats Barboza, he's fighting El Cucuy for interim in March / April

LW is ridiculous I feel bad for young up and comers that want a title shot at some point

You still ignored the Quotes I posted of his nonsense that started this........Weird.
Keep defending your Hero's actions, or lack there of.
Rofl. I've been watching / training this shit since before your balls dropped.

Fuck outta here kid

Nobody Is my hero.

If i deeply fucking hated conor, I would say the exact same shit because I'm Interested In the objective truth and acknowledging all sides of things. Not just my own biased / distorted narrative.

Boxing is light years away from fighting.
Agreed. So comor is even further from fighting than ever before.

And apparently, that's just so alpha to you. Lol

I think actually fighting the other top fighters is much more alpha. Ferguson has alpha'd the fuck out of conor, calling him out while destroying the other top fighters.

LW is ridiculous I feel bad for young up and comers that want a title shot at some point
How about feel bad for Tony 16-1 in UFC including TUF WW winning. Stepped over by jouneyman Eddie and Connie.

Or Khabib undefeated was unavailable for RDA so #3 eddie got it. But still stepped over by Connie.

Both these guys deserved shots literally 2 years ago and have a putz sitting on belt. The guy who literally took shot cut to it and demands he proves he deserves it more than any title holder.

How about feel bad for Tony 16-1 in UFC including TUF WW winning. Stepped over by jouneyman Eddie and Connie.

Or Khabib undefeated was unavailable for RDA so #3 eddie got it. But still stepped over by Connie.

Both these guys deserved shots literally 2 years ago and have a putz sitting on belt. The guy who literally took shot cut to it and demands he proves he deserves it more than any title holder.

It's sad. Poor Yoel Romero suffered due to similar situation when he could have had like 3 defenses given the calibur of fighters he was beating.

Times are changing.

Good.

So Conor is even further from fighting than ever before.

And apparently, that's just so alpha to you. Lol
Conor is enjoying the 100mill that boxing paid him to keep itself from dying. Fortunately it didn't work.

I think actually fighting the other top fighters is much more alpha. Ferguson has alpha'd the fuck out of conor, calling him out while destroying the other top fighters.
I like Tony...but McGregor merks him with dat left hand shot.

Rofl. I've been watching / training this shit since before your balls dropped.

Fuck outta here kid

Nobody Is my hero.

If i deeply fucking hated conor, I would say the exact same shit because I'm Interested In the objective truth and acknowledging all sides of things. Not just my own biased / distorted narrative.
I have been watching since the first one...the bare knuckle days VHS...so pound sand.
You defend him like he is your hero. You ignore all the bullshit he talked in the quotes I gave you, and still defend him.
Ohhh you trained MMA....You're so hard. Fucking clown.

Conor is enjoying the 100mill that boxing paid him to keep itself from dying. Fortunately it didn't work.

I like Tony...but McGregor merks him with dat left hand shot.
Seriously, you care more about conor's bank account than his fighting record, don't you?

That's why you keep dodging questions about him fighting in MMA next...

Because you don't actually care about that. You just like his Twitter beefs and media appearances.

If conor could easily merk Tony, he and his team wouldn't be running from the fight every time it's brought up.

We all know conor is terrified to defend a title, especially against guys who would make him his bitch like Tony or Khabib.

For fucks sake, conor struggles with gatekeeper Nate Diaz, lmao.

No wonder conor is afraid to fight again at LW...

And as a loyal nut-hugger, you're doing everything you can to make it seem like conor isn't just avoiding the LW contender, lol.

We can all see it through it, shertard. conor's time as a top MMA is coming to a close, and he's avoiding it as long as possible.

Someone has to give us headlines at the moment when Conor is away from the sport.

I'll never understand an MMA "fan" who is happy to NOT see their favorite fighter fight.

It's like you cheer for his bank account and Twitter feed more than you do for him actually fighting.

Are you sure you like MMA? Or are you just concerned with conor being as comfortable as possible ?

Right cause it's not just as stupid for people to act like they don't understand why the Ufc "puts up" with the guy who made them hundreds of millions dollars in one fight last year.

All signs are pointing to Conor wanting to fight at Ufc 222. If they can't get him in the cage it's probably time for him to be stripped.

Seriously, you care more about conor's bank account than his fighting record, don't you?

That's why you keep dodging questions about him fighting in MMA next...

Because you don't actually care about that. You just like his Twitter beefs and media appearances.

If conor could easily merk Tony, he and his team wouldn't be running from the fight every time it's brought up.

We all know conor is terrified to defend a title, especially against guys who would make him his bitch like Tony or Khabib.

For fucks sake, conor struggles with gatekeeper Nate Diaz, lmao.

No wonder conor is afraid to fight again at LW...

And as a loyal nut-hugger, you're doing everything you can to make it seem like conor isn't just avoiding the LW contender, lol.

We can all see it through it, shertard. conor's time as a top MMA is coming to a close, and he's avoiding it as long as possible.
"Ya'll really have no clue who Eddie Alvarez is do you?"

Right cause it's not just as stupid for people to act like they don't understand why the Ufc "puts up" with the guy who made them hundreds of millions dollars in one fight last year.

All signs are pointing to Conor wanting to fight at Ufc 222. If they can't get him in the cage it's probably time for him to be stripped.
Where did I say I don't understand why the UFC "puts up" with conor?

I'm talking about his fans. Why are they fans of his, when many of them are actively campaigning for him not to fight?

I've been around a long time...this is the first time I've seen a fighters fan base be so happy that their favorite fighter isn't fighting.

It's stupid.

Please point me to official signs of conor fighting at 222. Rumors don't cut it, we've heard rumors of him fighting again for at least 6 months now.

"Ya'll really have no clue who Eddie Alvarez is do you?"
Thank you. This is what I have come to expect from conor fans.

Absolute retards who don't know anything about MMA. Enjoy your tabloid celebrity while he lasts.

I have been watching since the first one...the bare knuckle days VHS...so pound sand.
You defend him like he is your hero. You ignore all the bullshit he talked in the quotes I gave you, and still defend him.
Ohhh you trained MMA....You're so hard. Fucking clown.
yes because acknowledging that a decision objectively made far more sense than the alternative = defending him like hes my hero.

He would've been a complete Idiot if he didn't take the Floyd fight. That fight propelled his star to even greater levels of mainstream / global popularity. More people love and hate him than ever. He made over 100 million dollars. That fight brought more attention to MMA than it's ever seen since It's incarnation. MMA has never been involved In a fight of that magnitude. That fight was big for Conor and MMA In general In the grand scheme.

Fighting against one of the greatest boxers of all time and indisputably the greatest defensive boxer of all time.

and you think that the Intelligent decision would've been to say fuck the Floyd fight, I'm gonna go defend against Tony or whoever for 15 mil. From where I'm sitting, the Floyd fight had to happen. I wanted to see It. So did most people. With the exception of MMA exclusive fans who probably watched their first boxing fight ever and hated It / didn't give a shit.

It's pretty clear which choice made the most sense. It's pretty clear what the most Intelligent choice was. Fighting Floyd. Arguing otherwise just makes you look like a complete Idiot. Acknowledging what Is essentially an objective truth ( and an obvious one at that) does not Imply a person Is my hero. It just means I'm using my brain. Which you wouldn't think Is that difficult until talking to someone like you.

People like yourself are quite funny because you are every bit as irrational and ridiculous as the Conor fanboy / shills that you seem to hate so much. If you actually have been watching that long, you're even worse. At least the casual / fanboys have an excuse. They're new. You've been around since the beginning apparently, but you're still a retard. Let that sink in.

That said, there Is nothing wrong with criticising anyone. Whether It's Conor or anyone else. Especially now. It's just Important not to get carried away with the hate as It will often give you a distorted view of things. There Is always more than one side to these things.

Last edited:
Back