Khabib claims that if he beats Barboza, he's fighting El Cucuy for interim in March / April

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He says he's spoken to UFC brass, and they told him he gets the crack at Tonys belt.

Pretty hilarious that Conor STILL hasn't poked his head out yet in the title defense picture.

Mo-Fo is hiding.

5:10

Anything could happen. Lightweight is a crazy division to be in at the moment.

I'm hoping Mcstall will come back and defend.

Khabib says a lot of shit. Let's just focus on him making it to the weigh ins, never mind beating Barboza.

If Conor's not scheduled to fight Tony soon they should just strip him and make Tony vs Khabib for the real belt.

If Conor's not scheduled to fight Tony soon they should just strip him and make Tony vs Khabib for the real belt.

100%

159.gif

khabib claims a lot of things, i doubt ufc will let such mockery to happen where an iterim champion has to fight a number 1 challanger before healthy champion faces anyone, how stupid would that make ufc look like

Then strip the clown and make Tony vs Khabib for the real title.

He should really stop talking completely until he can actually make it to a fight.

I'm not getting excited for a Tony/Khabib fight until the bell rings.

I'll celebrate if he just makes weight consistently.

Everything else is bonus.

wait how long before the interim is still interim. I mean is McGregor going to be the champ still 20 years from now without defending

A fucking Interim Title 16-17 months later with still no defence, by a 100% healthy, uhhhh champion ???

This fucking shit needs to stop right fucking now. Strip the fuckin cowardly fraud. Enough is enough.

I hate the UFC a little more each day.

bullshit_breaking_bad.gif

Kabob talks too much.

He has 3 fights coming up:

1. Show up injury-free
2. Show up on weight
3. Barboza

If he magically wins all three THEN he should start talking about the interim shot.

He says he's spoken to UFC brass, and they told him he gets the crack at Tonys belt.

Pretty hilarious that Conor STILL hasn't poked his head out yet in the title defense picture.

Mo-Fo is hiding.

5:10

Why the fuck is the interim title being defended in march ? Strip Conor already ! Dude cleary has no intention of defending. Dana is really trying to milk that cow for every drop.

A fucking Interim Title 16-17 months later with still no defence, by a 100% healthy, uhhhh champion ???

This fucking shit needs to stop right fucking now. Strip the fuckin cowardly fraud. Enough is enough.

I hate the UFC a little more each day.

bullshit_breaking_bad.gif
fuckoff idiot, Conor runs this show if you dont like it shut the door on your way out

If that belt is defended that Conor's becomes entirely obsolete.

fuckoff idiot, Conor runs this show if you dont like it shut the door on your way out
Go and gobble on Conor nuts somewhere else. Your pathetic for defending this cowardly behavior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back