Kevin Lee's brother Keith talks about his post fight "Backpack Kid" dance

Credit to @Co-Co Zola for introducing me to the song.

TS is T H I CC and definitely goes back for second and third helpings of whatever he's gorging on. #JustBigBoyThings

Honestly he's a brave man hanging around the Mayweather gym with an ass like that with all those jacked combat athletes. Seems like an invitation... #CarefulInTheCarparkTS
<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

<escalate99>

Bet his brother could make weight though..

According to Kevin, his brother (I assume it's this guy?) is the best athlete in the family. Future GOAT

you know i used to hate people that always whined about people being over sensitive. and i still do for the most part. but i also grew to hate people who like to just make fun of people just for the hell of it.

Make fun?

Nothing of the sort. It's a compliment.

Just saying that is some respectable mass aka Mass with Class!

Sorry if it came off wrong (?), but i'm from the bodybuilding-scene originally, so any time i see some serious mass i gotta give props.

Tell your camerman that is some serious mass! Respect.

I'm 6'4" 265 (usually around 280+ during off-season) myself.

TS is T H I CC and definitely goes back for second and third helpings of whatever he's gorging on. #JustBigBoyThings

Honestly he's a brave man hanging around the Mayweather gym with an ass like that with all those jacked combat athletes. Seems like an invitation... #CarefulInTheCarparkTS

<KingstonFrown>

I shouldn't have watched the video.

i am pretty sure my ass has never been in one of our videos. but thanks for the compliment! i have been doing squats, so glad it shows

How do you know all of this about MMA fighters if you're supposed to be a proBOXING insider (according to your name)?

<BirdieOwn>

Thanks for the info. Good to hear about fighters from a first person account.

You know good and damn well, sir, that the internet is serious business. Let alone Sherdogging.
i actually like both, but i ended up working with jeff mayweather, so do a lot more in boxing. however, there are a lot of mma guys around, so i deal with them too. jeff has worked before with people like roy nelson, king mo, tj dillashaw, vitor belfort, sean spencer, chris honeycutt, emil meek, joe warren, and tons of other guys. Dewey Cooper is around, so i got to know a lot of other guys that way too like keith and kevin, cyborg, etc.

i actually like both, but i ended up working with jeff mayweather, so do a lot more in boxing. however, there are a lot of mma guys around, so i deal with them too. jeff has worked before with people like roy nelson, king mo, tj dillashaw, vitor belfort, sean spencer, chris honeycutt, emil meek, joe warren, and tons of other guys. Dewey Cooper is around, so i got to know a lot of other guys that way too like keith and kevin, cyborg, etc.
Of course I was just messin' w/ you with the question, but that's cool man.
You get to see some of these guys from a different vantage point, without th3 cameras rolling.
Goor point you made about some who play the nice guy role not really being so cool, as it's highly believable. Half of the guys have been spouting platitudes to seem like the nice humble fighter, but it strangely sounds a lot like others who seem to be saying the same things.

Of course I was just messin' w/ you with the question, but that's cool man.
You get to see some of these guys from a different vantage point, without th3 cameras rolling.
Goor point you made about some who play the nice guy role not really being so cool, as it's highly believable. Half of the guys have been spouting platitudes to seem like the nice humble fighter, but it strangely sounds a lot like others who seem to be saying the same things.
i wont really throw anyone under the bus as to who is a dick (except Uriah Hall who is a total asshole), but there are a few that are less than pleasant. But for the most part, most of the guys are pretty cool. But it really is cool to see them from a different vantage point. some, like kevin are the nicest people you meet and you just wish people that hate him would realize he is cool. then others are exactly what they appear to be. roy nelson would be a perfect example. nice dude but has a lot of quirks and is easy to misunderstand. basically whatever you have seen from him in interviews is exactly what he is like out of them

Bruh, your massive frame is reflected off the door in the very video you posted in the OP. Might want to check for reflective surfaces next time.

giphy.gif

f351d9c3-bcb6-4357-b6b2-132dbec7d29f.png
7575ef85-a813-4819-972d-e404aed2fbef.png
983105f0-112a-4814-a036-41cf0aed6af0.png

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}>
Ts is a secret pimp

tenor.gif

i dont know how many she slept with, but years ago i was bored one night and i realized i had never slept with a rotund woman. i thought that all dudes should at least once (they shouldnt, so if you havent, never believe this). so back then they had chat rooms people went to and i found a portly girl with a pleasant face. we talked a bit and since i didnt know here and she was big boned, i felt little need to respect her. so i asked what the quickest she had ever slept with anyone was. she said 24 hours. i suggested we break that record. she agreed.

i drove like an hour just across the kentucky border. it was strange because in this case it seemed the camera actually took 10-40 lbs off. it was definitely her, just a bit bigger. but oh well, i was gonna go through with it. so we got in my car and drove off. after like 5 minutes of talking i asked her what she was waiting for and to get to work. she promptly did. i enjoyed the comforts of her mouth for the rest of the drive.

upon arrival to our destination we went inside and started the foreplay. it was at this point i really began to see the error of my ways. i began imagining my last girlfriend and hoped to just get it over with and be done. we moved to the floor and when her top came off i realized she had some severe chafing under her arms do to her arms rubbing against her ample body. this made me even more grossed on. but again, i decided to carry on.

as i climbed on top, i only wanted to get it done with. i didnt care if she got hers, i just wanted to get mine as quickly as possible. it was at this point i recalled my first girl poster and hoped that it would help speed things along.

Samantha-_Fox-_Orig-_Vintage-_Poster-_Collage.jpg

however, this joyous thought was competing with the fact that i realized my elbows were not touching the ground as i was on top of her. She must have been a legit 250. I started to panic, but carried on for what seemed like an hour, but in reality was probably 60-90 seconds max. I finished and immediately abandoned ship. She then tried to cuddle with me, but i was deathly afraid of the chafing. and now that i was already "relieved" i had nothing to keep my mind off the contact.

i told her i was glad i could help her break her record, but i really had to go. i wasnt exactly rude, but i also didnt give a shit about how she felt.

i drove her back to her car and lied, telling her i would definitely give her a call. i drove off desperately in need of a shower. however, karma would strike and i received a speeding ticket on the way home. to further compound matters, i neglected to pay the ticket (i forget why, it was a long time ago) and my license ended up getting suspended until i fixed all that.

what was the question again?

El Gordo TS is not a fan of his own people apparently

Back