Kevin Lee's brother Keith talks about his post fight "Backpack Kid" dance

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Talked to Keith today. gonna have a follow up video where he gives instructions on how to do this "incredible" dance. lol. keith is a good kid. and he sounds EXACTLY like kevin.

Is he also a racist like his big brother?
i am probably the whitest person in las vegas. keith and kevin both have always been awesome. kevin has gone out of his way to accommodate me on multiple occasions. you shouldnt always judge people based on what you see on tv. i promise you some of those "nice guys" you love from the ufc arent nearly as cool off camera

Thought he was making fun of Kevin. Now that moronic dance is not funny.

Last edited:
Glad to see his brother with the support... Plus with some more training... 5 round cardio Lee will test the top 3.

If he’s really like kev that’s awesome!

The guy just looks like he likes to have good time n doesn’t seem full of himself considering the talent he has

Lee/khabib could be one of the best rivalries ever

are there any Koreans up in here? did BTS come up with the backpack dance?

Incoming: people with a stick up their butt to complain about a dance

tenor.gif

His voice weirds me out. Like that exact voice should be coming from Kevin Lee but he's not Kevin Lee and it makes me uncomfortable.

Incoming: people with a stick up their butt to complain about a dance

tenor.gif
I legit lol’d when I saw that cause my 7 year old does that dance everywhere we go lol

Ya guys are already bitching.

I thought it was fun

Then I read threads of sherdsoggers shit talking “who the fuck would waste time practicing that dance in the mirror”

It’s like, uh, dude, you’re on sherdog...maybe it would do you good to do less internet shitting and more dance practice

Cool dance Keith

Want to bring it to the White House?

Talked to Keith today. gonna have a follow up video where he gives instructions on how to do this "incredible" dance. lol. keith is a good kid. and he sounds EXACTLY like kevin.

Quite the respectable mass on the cameraman.

Quite the respectable mass on the cameraman.
you know i used to hate people that always whined about people being over sensitive. and i still do for the most part. but i also grew to hate people who like to just make fun of people just for the hell of it.

Back