Kevin Lee's brother Keith talks about his post fight "Backpack Kid" dance

Lmao really? That's funny as hell, but yea that's pretty racist.
It’s akin to saying Africans are all a bunch of dumb dark :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. Ireland has had its own share of slavery and oppression even in modern times, so it’s pretty unfair how easily we ignore it.

You see that floss dance a lot in Fortnite. With that being one of the most popular games right now and the correlation with MMA and gaming, I'd guess that is where he got the idea to pull off that dance on TV. Either way, I got a chuckle out of it so it provided entertainment to some.

Camera man has an ass to die for 100% would , ts give me details

i am probably the whitest person in las vegas. keith and kevin both have always been awesome. kevin has gone out of his way to accommodate me on multiple occasions. you shouldnt always judge people based on what you see on tv. i promise you some of those "nice guys" you love from the ufc arent nearly as cool off camera
You’re either old, or lying about being white if you’re still a boxing fan

irish isn't a race
This is correct even tho Imbred and ginger are generally referred to white people, it’s funny. It’s like saying someone from Nigeria can’t swim.. it isn’t racist, it’s funny

1318000534.gif

Talked to Keith today. gonna have a follow up video where he gives instructions on how to do this "incredible" dance. lol. keith is a good kid. and he sounds EXACTLY like kevin.

Do you film all videos on the Mayweather boxing channel? Awesome content.

Seems to be a nice kid, slow learner with the “23 hours “ to learn the dance, but nice kid anyway..

It’s akin to saying Africans are all a bunch of dumb dark :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. Ireland has had its own share of slavery and oppression even in modern times, so it’s pretty unfair how easily we ignore it.

If you're not from Ireland, you probably wouldn't care too much. Got bullshit in your own country to worry about.

Black is a race fool lol.
He was being pedantic. If Irish isn’t a race then neither is black. It’s like someone saying it’s not racist to say Chinese suck st driving because Chinese isn’t a race. Fuck off. So many white racist apologists.

Last edited:
There's some video of a kid doing that dance in front of strangers at a park and it's hilarious.

Sherdog just doesn't like to have fun anymore.

i am probably the whitest person in las vegas. keith and kevin both have always been awesome. kevin has gone out of his way to accommodate me on multiple occasions. you shouldnt always judge people based on what you see on tv. i promise you some of those "nice guys" you love from the ufc arent nearly as cool off camera
How do you know all of this about MMA fighters if you're supposed to be a proBOXING insider (according to your name)?

<BirdieOwn>

Thanks for the info. Good to hear about fighters from a first person account.

I thought it was fun

Then I read threads of sherdsoggers shit talking “who the fuck would waste time practicing that dance in the mirror”

It’s like, uh, dude, you’re on sherdog...maybe it would do you good to do less internet shitting and more dance practice

You know good and damn well, sir, that the internet is serious business. Let alone Sherdogging.

He isn't the only one who has done that retarded dance in the octagon.

He got knocked out. Obviously.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Good, I'm glad someone remembered this.

I was watching this UFC card with my stupid dork Czech housematw (god I hate that guy) and my younger bro. When he started doing that dance my brother had this strange look on his face. He said he thought it was embarrassing and I fucking kept cracking up throughout the night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back