Kevin Lee's brother Keith talks about his post fight "Backpack Kid" dance

He isn't the only one who has done that retarded dance in the octagon.

He got knocked out. Obviously.

He seems like a good kid. Hopefully we get to see him in the UFC some day

seems like a good kid. but being a douchebag on larger stage must run in the family. as do excuses "4-2 record as a professional, should be 4-1-1".

People still on this huh?

seems like a good kid. but being a douchebag on larger stage must run in the family. as do excuses "4-2 record as a professional, should be 4-1-1".
you can literally see the people from the other corner look confused when they were announced the winner and come over to keith and say that he won. it wasnt close. it was like a 30-26 fight. other kid was a local

IN!

tenor.gif

i am probably the whitest person in las vegas. keith and kevin both have always been awesome. kevin has gone out of his way to accommodate me on multiple occasions. you shouldnt always judge people based on what you see on tv. i promise you some of those "nice guys" you love from the ufc arent nearly as cool off camera
Well he shouldn’t be racist on t.v. Then.... don’t lecture the poster, lecture lee.

He might be a nice kid or whatever.

But he looked like an idiot and made his brother look like an idiot. What else can I say except what I saw. And what I thought.

He might be a nice kid or whatever.

But he looked like an idiot and made his brother look like an idiot. What else can I say except what I saw. And what I thought.
i will be sure to let him know that spacelord from sherdog thinks he looked like an idiot

That reminded me of some gay shit Carlton would've have done.

Definitely not a good look saying that but if you watch that last fight in his defence he got robbed.

I thought it was fun

Then I read threads of sherdsoggers shit talking “who the fuck would waste time practicing that dance in the mirror”

It’s like, uh, dude, you’re on sherdog...maybe it would do you good to do less internet shitting and more dance practice

Some people hate just to hate.

you know i used to hate people that always whined about people being over sensitive. and i still do for the most part. but i also grew to hate people who like to just make fun of people just for the hell of it.
It’s incredibly unhealthy to be that big though, but if you’re working on it though probs to you

Back