Kevin Lee: RDR2 > Fortnite

Interesting, 9 was my first Final Fantasy that I played as a kid so that's probably why I hold it in such high regard.
this is exactly how i feel about ten. i was born in the 90s and FFX is the first RPG i was introduced to aside from diablo 2. i absolutely love final fantasy x and regard it as probably one of the best games of all time.

i say all that to say... ive never played any other FF game LOL. time to go on the PS store, i think....

oh and also, fortnite is pretty damn good. its just hard with a steep learning curve. once you get your bearings, its a damn good game and very challenging. i like it a lot.

this is exactly how i feel about ten. i was born in the 90s and FFX is the first RPG i was introduced to aside from diablo 2. i absolutely love final fantasy x and regard it as probably one of the best games of all time.

i say all that to say... ive never played any other FF game LOL. time to go on the PS store, i think....

oh and also, fortnite is pretty damn good. its just hard with a steep learning curve. once you get your bearings, its a damn good game and very challenging. i like it a lot.
Ffx has the best post game content and the sphere grid is the best level progression system of any rpg game.
Ds1 is a masterpiece indeed.
Probably the single best game to come out for xbox 360/ps3

Was playing red dead online couple days ago. Its aite.

Love Resident Evil my favorites are RE 1, RE 2, RE 4 and the RE 1 remake if you haven't played the remake you must play it, it's probably the best remake of a game ever made you can get it on ps4 and xbone. Although the RE1 director's cut has a very dodgy soundtrack looool

Im playing resident evil 1 remake on steam for the first time at age 27 and i totally get why so many people love this game such a gem.
I wouldn't really call people who play Fortnite "gamers"
I'd call them cancer.

Back