Kevin Lee: RDR2 > Fortnite

Storywise? Really?
Yes absolutely, especially 9, 9 has the best soundtrack of any final fantasy Nobuo Uematsu himself has gone on record and said it's his most proudest work, battle system, storyline and minigames (chocobo hot and cold) and the oldschool medieval setting makes it the best Final Fantasy. 10 is not far behind, 7 is good but gets overrated cuz it's the first big time jrpg of the 3d era, but when you compare it to 9 and 10 it just doesn't hold up, also it has TERRIBLE graphics.

Yes absolutely, especially 9, 9 has the best soundtrack of any final fantasy Nobuo Uematsu himself has gone on record and said it's his most proudest work, battle system, storyline and minigames (chocobo hot and cold) and the oldschool medieval setting makes it the best Final Fantasy. 10 is not far behind, 7 is good but gets overrated cuz it's the first big time jrpg of the 3d era, but when you compare it to 9 and 10 it just doesn't hold up, also it has TERRIBLE graphics.

It is just matter of taste. With FF7, I just bought PS1 and it was maybe first or second game I played on it.
I have enjoyed 9 but didn’t have that Ruby weapon moments, where you play for days to beat it,
Idk maybe Im just emotionally tied to FF7.

Dont get me wrong, I dont give a shit what Nobuo thinks :)

MW2 >>>>>>

Real ones will know

yea for like the 1st year, then the one man army brigade, commando :eek::eek::eek:s, and 1887 scrubs made the game more frustrating than fun.
but yea that joint was a blast to play back in the day

It is just matter of taste. With FF7, I just bought PS1 and it was maybe first or second game I played on it.
I have enjoyed 9 but didn’t have that Ruby weapon moments, where you play for days to beat it,
Idk maybe Im just emotionally tied to FF7.

Dont get me wrong, I dont give a shit what Nobuo thinks :)
Interesting, 9 was my first Final Fantasy that I played as a kid so that's probably why I hold it in such high regard, I also love medieval settings and tv shows so it had everything for me and I genuinely think the soundtrack is the best of any game I've ever played, close second would be MGS 1. I guess a lot has to do with which one you played first as a kid, the first FF game really imprints on you at that age.

No wonder dude is trash, gamers are the least productive people in society, wasting time pursuing goals in a fictional world and letting the real world pass em by. They also get more defensive and butt hurt about their addiction than even pot heads.

spoke like a true moron.

Gamers are as productive to the society as man fighting inside cages.

No wonder dude is trash, gamers are the least productive people in society, wasting time pursuing goals in a fictional world and letting the real world pass em by. They also get more defensive and butt hurt about their addiction than even pot heads.
Lol

Someone is butt hurt about video games and weed ?

You must be miserable as hell

Everyone is wrong...
82e01a5f119de248e6ef830f43af3f55.gif

Interesting, 9 was my first Final Fantasy that I played as a kid so that's probably why I hold it in such high regard, I also love medieval settings and tv shows so it had everything for me and I genuinely think the soundtrack is the best of any game I've ever played, close second would be MGS 1. I guess a lot has to do with which one you played first as a kid, the first FF game really imprints on you at that age.

Hehe. True. MGS1 was amazing for that time. Revolver Ocelot, Psycho Mantis, Sniper Wolf and the rest of the crew...that was some great days.

Did we mention Resident Evil? :)

Hehe. True. MGS1 was amazing for that time. Revolver Ocelot, Psycho Mantis, Sniper Wolf and the rest of the crew...that was some great days.

Did we mention Resident Evil? :)
Love Resident Evil my favorites are RE 1, RE 2, RE 4 and the RE 1 remake if you haven't played the remake you must play it, it's probably the best remake of a game ever made you can get it on ps4 and xbone. Although the RE1 director's cut has a very dodgy soundtrack looool

Should, but he went after gamers and potheads, which is essentially the same demographic.
He really should have diversified a bit if he wanted to guarantee his returns.
Still you can't do wrong going after gamers on an internet forum.
Should get worthwhile action off it, a solid B- for attempt.
I wouldn't really call people who play Fortnite "gamers"

Love Resident Evil my favorites are RE 1, RE 2, RE 4 and the RE 1 remake if you haven't played the remake you must play it, it's probably the best remake of a game ever made you can get it on ps4 and xbone. Although the RE1 director's cut has a very dodgy soundtrack looool

Please tell me why didnt you like Nemesis?

Kevin Lee goes up a few points in my book maybe he's not as retarded as we thought all along lol

Back