Media Kevin Lee Shares Conversation with Mother that Sparked Fire to Return

The only mother talk from Fighter Kevin Lee I want to hear about

Is post coital pillow talk between FKL and Chisea's Mountain Momma

Also everyone needs to remeber FKLs hiatus from the UFC was in Eagle FC, sponsored by Lord Khabib, so Khabibs mother had plenty of opportunities to influence this haram monstrosity but chose not to do so. Apparently

Kevin Lee would be making millions on OnlyFans, if he knew the potential he has!

He needs to get on Tiktok like his brother. His brother is killing it.

Kevin Lee Shares Conversation with Mother that Sparked Fire to Return​

Cliffs:

View attachment 1028430
I feel too bad for him to watch the interview but I love that he's blaming his mother for his upcoming brain damage - INCREDIBLE. She's got to feel GREAT about that!!

Every time he loses there is a excuse "they didnt defeat me i did this to myself", then 3 weeks later we find out that he was injured, then a deep philosphical reflection on his life witch is not so deep. Just fight buddy ,stop trying to be this deep fighter/poet/philospher persona.
He’s not trying to be a deep fighter/poet/philosopher; they’re trying to be like him.

He had some potential at one point but the reality is he couldn't put it all together when it mattered, he wasn't good enough. I don't see a return working out any better for him, especially considering how stacked his division is.

His smile in his soul is gone because of the certain thing lol It makes people look angry and soulless

Your mom noticed you were happier when you were winning. She tells you to go do that again, and you thought "that was deep".

This comeback is a bad idea imo , but I don’t trust people with head tattoos to make logical decisions in the first place

Reactions: mkt
FKL was so cocky in the beginning I couldn't stand him. Now I feel bad for him and want him to regain a little respect with a W or two. What a softie eh? Probably not a good idea to make a comeback though...

FKL was so cocky in the beginning I couldn't stand him. Now I feel bad for him and want him to regain a little respect with a W or two. What a softie eh? Probably not a good idea to make a comeback though...

I'm honestly rooting for the guy to come back with a win and see what he can do. He's still only 31 and his trash talk is cringe hilarious so I'll watch.

I'm honestly rooting for the guy to come back with a win and see what he can do. He's still only 31 and his trash talk is cringe hilarious so I'll watch.
Yeah, too young to be done but I thought he would be better at this stuff.

This comeback is a bad idea imo , but I don’t trust people with head tattoos to make logical decisions in the first place

Case in point: Pro wrestler Bam Bam Bigelow stepping into a cage vs. Kimo in an early NHB fight. Kimo already had experience from 7 fights while Bam Bam had zero fighting background/experience and was past his athletic prime when he'd do crazy moves (for a huge guy) in the pro wrasslin' ring.

1707509173173.png

Back