Kevin Lee: RDR2 > Fortnite

No wonder dude is trash, gamers are the least productive people in society, wasting time pursuing goals in a fictional world and letting the real world pass em by. They also get more defensive and butt hurt about their addiction than even pot heads.
You could say the same thing about watching sports. Also you sound old.

No wonder dude is trash, gamers are the least productive people in society, wasting time pursuing goals in a fictional world and letting the real world pass em by. They also get more defensive and butt hurt about their addiction than even pot heads.

As a pot head who also hates gamers I feel this.

Hes right. But he's not right about 1 2 3 ill tell ya that much

Last edited:
Overwatch >

RnFWb1C.gif

1535166362919.gif

Rd2 was good for a couple of weeks.. now I’m done it and I’ll probably never play it again.

Fallout has way longer playability

Dark Souls 1 is still the standard of world design and engrossing gameplay imo.

For multiplayer, Tekken rules.

For JRPGs, I stand by the original Xenogears, in spite of its godawful disc 2. The ambition and story are unparallelled.

As for pure mind-bending insanity, I think Myst/Riven and The Witness are simply astonishing. Also, the Zachtronic games, which straddle the line between programming and puzzle-solving gaming.

As for pure beauty, Abzu,Gorogoa, Gris, and Inside are the most aesthetically wondrous games I've played.

Last edited:
Mortal Kombat
Clive Barker's Undying
Diablo 1&2
Wolfenstein
Syberia
Dracula
Nocturne & Blair Witch series
Sanitarium
Dota 1&2
Counter Strike
Starcraft
Warcraft
Heavy Rain
Half Life
Duke Nukem 3D
giphy.gif

jks..whatever makes you happy buddeh

Playing games in the evening is far better than vegging in front of Netflix for the evening like you probably do.
You're using so many different aspects of the mind to play games well, rather than fuck all like watching the telly.

Back