Kevin Iole - Conor has no chance against Floyd

J

JollyRants

Kevin Iole great interview. He makes great points and makes alot of sense in the video.

there was an iole shoop thread a few years back but I cand find it. it was hilarious. there was one where a dog was taking a shit and all the turds were Kevin iole heads. it was great

This is the same guy who wrote an article proclaiming that Ronda Rousey was just as dominant as Fedor, Anderson Silva and Jon Jones, and possibly even more dominant.

His opinion should always be taken with a grain of salt. He is not an expert.

Its funny people actually have to come out and say this. I underestimated the amount of moronic fans McGregor actually has.

I dislike Conor's antics more than anyone, but if you say "no chance", then you cannot be considered an expert of any combat sport

This is the same guy who wrote an article proclaiming that Ronda Rousey was just as dominant as Fedor, Anderson Silva and Jon Jones, and possibly even more dominant.

She was, up until she got head kicked by Holly. I don't remember a single person saying she sucks, or was overrated. I do remember when there was talk of her being a one trick pony, then she started TKO/KO'ing opponents.

kevin-iole.jpg

She was, for a time. Not for the same reasons though.

I dislike Conor's antics more than anyone, but if you say "no chance", then you cannot be considered an expert of any combat sport

The amount of "chance" that he has is so small it is basically irrelevant. If you want to be that guy and say he has a 1% chance or a 0.254% chance or whatever ridiculously specific number you want to pick then go ahead. In realistic terms though, he has no chance.

Its like saying you have a chance at winning the lottery. Sure its true, but it means virtually nothing.

Kevin Iole great interview. He makes great points and makes alot of sense in the video.

giphy.gif

there is a fucking sub forum for these. Can you all please stop the madness and post your bullshit there?

giphy.gif

The amount of "chance" that he has is so small it is basically irrelevant. If you want to be that guy and say he has a 1% chance or a 0.254% chance or whatever ridiculously specific number you want to pick then go ahead. In realistic terms though, he has no chance.

Its like saying you have a chance at winning the lottery. Sure its true, but it means virtually nothing.

Thats the point.

0.0000001% chance is very close to %0, yet so far. In combat sports there will ALWAYS be a chance, like it or not.

And lol at the lottery example, Looks like the chances are still good enough for you to squeeze in the word "virtually" in there.

So it doesn't actually mean nothing? And you said Conor has "no chance", make up your mind mate. Before trying to change mine

She was, up until she got head kicked by Holly. I don't remember a single person saying she sucks, or was overrated. I do remember when there was talk of her being a one trick pony, then she started TKO/KO'ing opponents.
So, because Jim Jones made a bunch of people drink the "Kool Aid" it means he was a great prophet? No.

Ronda's deficiencies were glaring from the start, and Kevin Iole ranked her among the GOATs of the sport. Completely disrespecting the skill level of the GOATs and the opponents their defeated.

He essentially was saying, if there was a female at Ronda's time, who could fight exactly like Fedor, Anderson Silva, or Jon Jones, Ronda would be that female in a matter of seconds, because Ronda was consistently finishing her opponents faster than Fedor, Silva and Jones ever did.

That is just ludicrous. Kevin Iole has no credibility. A fool can make the right prediction, there is no law against that.

she was until Holly happened, she was beating the fuck outta girls left and right, don't let the hate cloud the facts

Back