Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

I only have 9 exacta plays for the Travers, though. Not 12. I miscalculated initially.

Looks the Bigger Picture will have to beat out both favourites out of a place position for this to be worth much of a wager.

I don't think we get that photo on first look. But maybe.

Damn, head bob. That horse was bobbing forward at the line while ours was bobbing back. That hurts a little bit. Oh well. Nothing you can do.

Looking forward to this race more than any other in recent times.

Ugh, our four horses finish second through fifth. What a way to lose. West Coast flew under the radar big time.

Do they pay out for a super if your horses take up all the spots between 2nd and 5th? No? Shitty. Disappointing race overall considering Good Samaritan's jock never put him in the race at all until it was way too late.

Do they pay out for a super if your horses take up all the spots between 2nd and 5th? No? Shitty. Disappointing race overall considering Good Samaritan's jock never put him in the race at all until it was way too late.

Still amazing capping having all four horses up there like that, Shark.

Still amazing capping having all four horses up there like that, Shark.

Cheers T. Missed out on the one horse that mattered in the end, though.

One race to go still, but it's going to be hard to break even on this day.

Cheers T. Missed out on the one horse that mattered in the end, though.

One race to go still, but it's going to be hard to break even on this day.

We caught some tough breaks today and we're still in position for just a very small loss if Antonoe comes through here. The plays were solid for sure.

Just buyout of your plays if you see me on them! I'm the cooler lol

Back