Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

Wow, Champagne Room gets it done to win. That works just fine thank you very much. American Gal with a great recovery to come back from last to finish 3rd.

American Gal sure is a runner though. Broke badly, was way, way wide coming around the first turn, had to be used a bunch early to get back into it, and yet still managed to finish 3rd. Colour me impressed.

You had that to show didn't you @Sharkey ? Good call.
Shame about american gal, terrible ride. She placed so i get 1U back but that seems like a missed opportunity there

Edit: What sort of odds do you get on the Show out of interest?

Champagne Room pays $13 to show. I'll take it.

You had that to show didn't you sharkey? Good call.
Shame about american gal, terrible ride. She placed so i get 1U back but that seems like a missed opportunity there

Yeah, I had it. Thanks, bud.

Lady Eli 3/2, Seventh Heaven 3/1 and Queen's Trust 6/1 the top three choices in the F&M Turf with about 15 minutes to post. Hoping Queen's Trust still drifts up a point or two before entering the gates.

Yep. That ours. We lost that photo yesterday, but get it back today with Queen's Trust just getting the nose there. I think she paid 8/1.

Just got home to see that we're crushing it so far! Let's keep it going. Great work Shark.

Mind Your Biscuits involved in the photo for 2nd, although looked 3rd to me. I'll take it.

He loses the photo, but still gets 3rd.

$4.60 to show. Small profit is still profit.

Ambitious Brew looks friggin awesome in the post parade.

...and then proceeds to throw a dud.

Syndergaard sitting as the 5/1 co-third choice with 10 minutes to post. I'll take that price if he goes to post with it as I thought he'd be bet down even more. Not This Time the 5/2 favourite as of now.

Syndergaard sitting as the 5/1 co-third choice with 10 minutes to post. I'll take that price if he goes to post with it as I thought he'd be bet down even more. Not This Time the 5/2 favourite as of now.

I just put a little on Syndergaard. Let's go.

Ugh. Not even close as Syndergaard fades to 5th way back from the first two finishers. That hurt.

Damn! So close with Not this Time. I thought he was going to pull that off.

Back