Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

Stay hot, T.

Let's be honest, Shark. Without your advice I'm completely lost.

I didn't see what Good Magic went off at but I had 1u locked in at +1100 so that gets me back a little more than half of my losses. I jumped out of my seat on that one, I forgot what winning felt like haha.

Let's be honest, Shark. Without your advice I'm completely lost.

I didn't see what Good Magic went off at but I had 1u locked in at +1100 so that gets me back a little more than half of my losses. I jumped out of my seat on that one, I forgot what winning felt like haha.

Feels good to finally win one doesn't it?

He went off at 11/1 I think, so you got what everybody else got.

Feels good to finally win one doesn't it?

He went off at 11/1 I think, so you got what everybody else got.

Yes sir.

You must be up now overall, Shark, no?

Yes sir.

You must be up now overall, Shark, no?

I'm up some just for today. Down $23 on the weekend, though. But I think I've bet at least $300 so far, so I consider that basically even.

I'm up some just for today. Down $23 on the weekend, though. But I think I've bet at least $300 so far, so I consider that basically even.

Alright, well could be worse all things considered. A strong finish would be very nice.

Alright, well could be worse all things considered. A strong finish would be very nice.

Honestly, I kinda feel like I'm up quite a bit considering the way yesterday went and the way today started.

$10 to win, $15 to place, and $20 to show on #1 Talismanic

Talismanic is coiled up and ready to spring.

Back to tailing - if Tailsmanic doesn't as much as place I am the curse and I apologise.

So this is what a good day playing this game feels like huh? I had almost forgot.

So this is what a good day playing this game feels like huh? I had almost forgot.

You the man, Shark. Unfortunately I have to tap out now. I have people coming over for the UFC event and they'll be here any minute. I'm going to record the Classic and watch tomorrow.

Going with Collected to win, Gunnevera to place and show. Also have the tiny flyer on Pavel.

Thanks again for all your hard work, hope you finish the day 3/3.

You the man, Shark. Unfortunately I have to tap out now. I have people coming over for the UFC event and they'll be here any minute. I'm going to record the Classic and watch tomorrow.

Going with Collected to win, Gunnevera to place and show. Also have the tiny flyer on Pavel.

Thanks again for all your hard work, hope you finish the day 3/3.

Cheers T. Have a fantastic night and best of luck with whatever you're wagering on the card.

Yeah, I think I'm probably going to end up passing on Gunnevera by the end of the day. We'll see, though. It just seems like a lot of people are going to be on him today, and I wouldn't be shocked if he is at least half his 30/1 morning line odds come race time. Maybe even 12/1. He also seems to be everybody's horse when it comes to an underneath spot in 2nd or 3rd, so there's probably not going to be much value there.

It looks like Collected is going to go off as the 4th choice, though, behind Arrogate (I'll say 8/5-ish), Gun Runner (5/2) and West Coast (5/1).

Arrogate is currently 2/1. Gun Runner is 5/2. West Coast is 4/1. Collected 4th choice at 6/1. Gunnevera is 13/1.

Holy crap, I'm even doing a good job at predicting how the public is going to bet this race.

Back