• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

In old news, holy shit have I ever gone rotten at this.

A 1000/1 exacta for those lucky enough to have it.

@Sharkey the dogs are barking but we're not landing on them. We're gonna get one of these, which will put us right back in it.

@Sharkey the dogs are barking but we're not landing on them. We're gonna get one of these, which will put us right back in it.

I hope so, T. I really hope so. Lots of racing to go yet, so we'll have our chances.

Let's start it here.

#10 to win and $20 to place on #8 Grand Jete

I hope so, T. I really hope so. Lots of racing to go yet, so we'll have our chances.

Let's start it here.

#10 to win and $20 to place on #8 Grand Jete

Already had my win bet locked in, adding the place bet. Let's go!

We've ran 4 Breeders Cup races so far today and all 4 of them featured a heavy favourite. Not one of them have even finished in the super. We should have another heavy favourite in this next race with Drefong. Bolt d'Oro will certainly be a heavy favourite in the Juvenile, and Highland Reel may be one in the Turf as well.

8/1 on Roy H in the Sprint is huge value if this field was running this race on any other day. With the crazy shit that's been happening today, though, who the hell knows.

$10 to win on #8 Roy H
$10 to place and $10 to show on #3 American Pastime

Back