Kathy Griffin calls Kevin Hart a P***y for not mentioning Trump in his stand up

It's a cheap pop at this point. It's actually harder, and more respectable not to go there.

Reminds me of a clip I saw on "Last Comic Standing"(I think that was the show.)

Basically, guy comes out and does a bunch of anti-Christian jokes. The panel was Roseanne, Norm McDonald and someone else. Roseanne and the the other guy praised the comic for being "brave" for "going there". Norm wasn't impressed, and commented that there was nothing brave about it, and that the brave thing to do would be to go out there and praise Christianity.

Same thing with Trump. The pussies are the ones joining in on the circle jerk. It's devoid of any creativity, and it's simply a cheap pop. If you truly want to be a brave comic right now, go out there and tell jokes that praise Trump.
Sure Trump is low hanging fruit when it comes to comedy material because he is pretty much a self-parody and he's doing a bang-up job of representing the US as a joke. It's straight up fall of the empire the king is a moron shit. This "brave comic" nonsense though, fuck off with that. Tell us all your awesome joke praising Trump. You're a smart guy, you can do this. Go.

And all you assholes saying he has an obligation to talk about Tru? What a bunch of dips hits you are. You've really gone off the fuckin deep end.
He's a comedian. He could do a whole show about fucking chickens if he wants. Hes obligated to do ugatz.
Fair enough, there's nothing funnier than fucking chickens and the irreverent revelry that the activity encourages.

I have to laugh at people who think they're these brave mavericks for attacking Trump. It has nothing to do with being brave, it's not like you're attacking someone who is universally loved.

A lot of entertainers just want to stay away from politics, and I don't blame them. Just as every entertainer has the right to express their political opinions like anyone else, people have the right to keep them private. These are such crazy, emotionally charged times, why risk alienating people?

Sure Trump is low hanging fruit when it comes to comedy material because he is pretty much a self-parody and he's doing a bang-up job of representing the US as a joke. It's straight up fall of the empire the king is a moron shit. This "brave comic" nonsense though, fuck off with that. Tell us all your awesome joke praising Trump. You're a smart guy, you can do this. Go.

Your hostility is telling. I don't know what made you think I was suggesting that I was better than anyone, and where your "challenge" came from.

It really wouldn't be that hard to flip the script though. You could easily do a bit mocking the Liberal resistance/hypocrisy to Trump, and what ridiculous lengths he'd have to go to, to ever satisfy them. You'll never see a big time comedian go there though, because it would be career suicide. Celebs get in shit for even moderately supporting him. Hence, why it would be a lot braver to go there, than the low hanging fruit that is "Drumph is a stupid head, herr, derr"

Back