Kathy Griffin calls Kevin Hart a P***y for not mentioning Trump in his stand up

I know Bill Burr will dip into it sometimes but he seems to go after fucking everyone which makes it ok for me.

Others like Stewart do it well too. Colbert though has gotten preachy.
oh yeah dont get me wrong, some comedians are brilliant with their political humour.... George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Frankie Boyle, Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr etc are all great at it. I was more meaning the ones that arent as succesful and just do it for some controversy

Stewart has gone off the deep end. I use to have mountains of respect for that man, and I still do appreciate all the education he brought, and how badly he exposed the political theater perpetrated by the MSM 15 years ago. But he's far worse than Colbert since he left, and no longer has to worry about ratings.

Conversely, Colbert's ratings are only helped by it. I'm not being cynical, I'm aware he was tanking for a while, and didn't care, so this is his principle, but it's not the same situation as Stewart.

Burr doesn't preach. He doesn't lecture. That's why he's 100x the comic either of those guys ever was, or ever will be. They're doing something different.
I'll admit I haven't seen much of Stewart since he left save for his appearances on Rogan's podcast so his more recent shit I haven't seen.

‘Go see Kathy Griffin.’

1062.gif

Only because I brought it up I love the different vids from this event. I know Burr isn't AS good as he once was, it's like he's gotten a bit old and angry lately, but the clips from this event is why he's fucking awesome.

Seems a little racist that Kathy Griffin presupposed Kevin Hart's beliefs and motivations. She was definitely saying, "You're black, and thus, therefore a Democrat. As such, you should be denouncing Donald Trump because we, as Democrats, should universally believe that he is a racist." Not the best move on her part, but then again, outside of the political controversies that she's made for herself, she hasn't been relevant in years. At least now, she's getting her name in the news. May have been her motivation all along..

Good for Kevin Hart in doing whatever he wants to do. He's clearly very successful at what he does, and if he wants to keep telling those kinds of jokes, then good on him. If he wants to change his game up and make political jokes, then he's free to do so.

Hart should really go at trump so we can call him an uppity black man who should be thanking his lucky stars that the white man gave him the opportunity to get rich.

Hart should really go at trump so we can call him an uppity black man who should be thanking his lucky stars that the white man gave him the opportunity to get rich.

The backlash on vocal anti-Trump celebrities has not been limited to a single race. People of all race, color, gender and religious creed have been ridiculed and criticized for jumping on the "Hey! look at me. Give me some attention. I hate Trump too" fad. Kathy Griffin is one example and Robert "Punchy" De Niro is another very recent example of whites who have faced backlash.

Fair enough.

It just seems so weird to me how much the "he's a black man" portion of her, rant/statement stands out to me.

May say more about me than her but it's still weird as fuck cause my brain is like "shouldn't she highlight he's a good comedian or that he's a public figure.. instead she's goes for the 'he's black' route"

You aren't wrong. They are.

A well to do white bitch, has-been in the comedy world wants black people in her field to do what she thinks they should, because they are black.

That is racism.

Thinking you know what people should do, or how they have to act because the color of their skin is racism. Add to that, Griffin is expecting Hart to parrort her views at his expense, and he is wrong for not doing it because he is black. That is racism. And this kind of racism is common in the left.

Hart is kind of a pussy now (and has been for a long time, actually), but he wants to make as much money as he can. If that's his motivation, well, high level fake people do pretty well. He's still a damn good comic and gives a damn good interview.
Why is he a pussy?

Would you say that to his face? You are about the same height.

The backlash on vocal anti-Trump celebrities has not been limited to a single race. People of all race, color, gender and religious creed have been ridiculed and criticized for jumping on the "Hey! look at me. Give me some attention. I hate Trump too" fad. Kathy Griffin is one example and Robert "Punchy" De Niro is another very recent example of whites who have faced backlash.
Oh shit, "Punchy" De Niro. Because Trump said it and it was so hilarious. Now you repeat it and it's just as funny. That's good shit man.

Kathy's career is so bad that she has to say or do whatever she can / shit on the more successful to get some desperately needed attention

Obviously. Hart is worse because he claims to have a giant platform for social change, but won't get into the weeds. But Seinfeld can never be the best guy because he never took on the tough stuff. Can crusher.

Comedy is for jokes and laughing not "tackling tough issues" and lets be honest you probably wouldn't call him a pussy for not doing political jokes if a Dem was in office.

She starts off by saying people have a thirst for all kinds of comedy but then bashes Hart for not speaking on Trump and brings up because he is a black man and not speaking on him he is a pussy, what like just cause he is black he is supposed to hate Trump?

Seems Kathy is becoming the Rose McGowan and Asia Argento of comedy now, let the man do his own set, if he chooses not to get political who cares, people pay to see comedy not a political rally. Reminds me of Jimmy Fallon saying a lot of entertainers were mad at him for not going at Trump on a daily basis like his other contemporaries, he said he just doesn't really care about politics its not his forte and hopes people respect that.

“I do feel like this is such an anxiety-ridden time for everyone that there is a thirst for all kinds of comedy,” she told the outlet. “And look, if you want to not hear about Trump at all, go see Kevin Hart. He doesn’t even mention Trump. I personally think that’s a p— move because he’s a black man. But I guess he’s selling more tickets than I ever will.”

https://people.com/tv/kathy-griffin-slams-kevin-hart-trump/

Racist white woman wants to put words in a black man. Sorry, you ginger bitch, slavery ended before we walked the Earth to the Democrats everlasting chagrin.

Oh shit, "Punchy" De Niro. Because Trump said it and it was so hilarious. Now you repeat it and it's just as funny. That's good shit man.

Punchy is hilarious. A lot funnier than Punchy's movie Dirty Grandpa. Trump definitely has a talent for nicknames. The entire tweet was epic. Punchy De Niro got wrecked, son.

Back