Kathy Griffin calls Kevin Hart a P***y for not mentioning Trump in his stand up

Punchy is hilarious. A lot funnier than Punchy's movie Dirty Grandpa. Trump definitely has a talent for nicknames. The entire tweet was epic. Punchy De Niro got wrecked, son.
It was a cringe-worthy lame insult when our President tweeted it (Jesus fucking Christ I never thought I'd type those words) and it's pathetic and sad that you think it's cool.

I love how you added that "son" to the end of your post. You're like seriously internet hard brah. Good shit.

And ...here...we....go...1...2...3....4 ...racism accusation forthcoming .

Comedy is for jokes and laughing not "tackling tough issues" and lets be honest you probably wouldn't call him a pussy for not doing political jokes if a Dem was in office.

Nah, comedy has to be political. It's why Rodney Dangerfield was such a bad comedian. If only he had the chops of Janeane Garofalo.

Last edited:
Nah, comedy has to be political. It's why Rodney Dangerfield was such a bad comedian. If only he could have had the chops of Janeane Garofalo.
I'd drunk-fuck Garofalo and she's done some decent work but I've seen some standup of hers that it truly horrible, I mean light yourself on fire bad.

Hart is kind of a pussy now (and has been for a long time, actually), but he wants to make as much money as he can. If that's his motivation, well, high level fake people do pretty well. He's still a damn good comic and gives a damn good interview.

Kevin would KO you easily.

Right, because topical political humor has been known to age well. Kevin Hart is a real pussy for not doing material that 15 years from now will be lost on most people.

Why do people keep giving Kathy attention? Is she really that interesting or funny?

It was a cringe-worthy lame insult when our President tweeted it (Jesus fucking Christ I never thought I'd type those words) and it's pathetic and sad that you think it's cool.

I love how you added that "son" to the end of your post. You're like seriously internet hard brah. Good shit.

587154fbf1683.jpeg

i'm black and i agree happen to agree with kathy griffin...black people and any member of a minority group have every reason to hate trump with the white hot heat of a thousand suns.

there's only ONE reason for which i can forgive hart for not commenting on trump...and that would be that all the other stand-up comics do a trump routine, so maybe there's a lack of fresh material out there...but even so, if you're a good comedian you find ways to put a unique spin on it.

but i don't think it's all about the fact hart is black...there's MANY reasons to hate trump besides the fact he's racist against black people and brown people. Trump is also a misogynist....and a xenophobe. He's also a lying, dishonest, scumbag, blowhard, egomaniac. A dumbass who knows nothing about nothing except that "mexicans bring crime and rape" and blacks who protest peacefully are "SOBs"...he even believed muhammad ali needed a pardon, obviously because ali was a black man and why would a black man not need a pardon, after all he MUST have been in trouble with the law, right?

griffin is simply saying that minority groups who have been offended and attacked by trump are natural allies in the resistance against the rise of trump-led american fascism. therefore, if you're a black person or a woman or a human being with a sense of morality, and you have a platform that allows your voice to be heard, you have an OBLIGATION to speak out against this enemy of the people...so, IMO she's absolutely correct in her criticism of hart, and well within the bounds of reason to do so.

lol nope.

That's a really bad opinion though, that people are best off not making Trump jokes regardless of their views.

Again it's THE thing happening in America now. It requires commentary. If he is going to avoid it because he thinks that is more profitable for him, then fine. Fill the pockets by emptying the vaults of artistry. That happens, people do that. That's what Seinfeld was famous for. It doesn't take away anything from Hart's skills as a comic, it just isn't something praiseworthy. And I agree with Griffin that he's being a pussy by ducking this.

It's a cheap pop at this point. It's actually harder, and more respectable not to go there.

Reminds me of a clip I saw on "Last Comic Standing"(I think that was the show.)

Basically, guy comes out and does a bunch of anti-Christian jokes. The panel was Roseanne, Norm McDonald and someone else. Roseanne and the the other guy praised the comic for being "brave" for "going there". Norm wasn't impressed, and commented that there was nothing brave about it, and that the brave thing to do would be to go out there and praise Christianity.

Same thing with Trump. The pussies are the ones joining in on the circle jerk. It's devoid of any creativity, and it's simply a cheap pop. If you truly want to be a brave comic right now, go out there and tell jokes that praise Trump.

That's a really bad opinion though, that people are best off not making Trump jokes regardless of their views.

Again it's THE thing happening in America now. It requires commentary. If he is going to avoid it because he thinks that is more profitable for him, then fine. Fill the pockets by emptying the vaults of artistry. That happens, people do that. That's what Seinfeld was famous for. It doesn't take away anything from Hart's skills as a comic, it just isn't something praiseworthy. And I agree with Griffin that he's being a pussy by ducking
this.

So he should do what you want him to do?

You should know slavery is over?

Last edited:
And all you assholes saying he has an obligation to talk about Tru? What a bunch of dips hits you are. You've really gone off the fuckin deep end.

He's a comedian. He could do a whole show about fucking chickens if he wants. Hes obligated to do ugatz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back