Kathy Griffin calls Kevin Hart a P***y for not mentioning Trump in his stand up

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She starts off by saying people have a thirst for all kinds of comedy but then bashes Hart for not speaking on Trump and brings up because he is a black man and not speaking on him he is a pussy, what like just cause he is black he is supposed to hate Trump?

Seems Kathy is becoming the Rose McGowan and Asia Argento of comedy now, let the man do his own set, if he chooses not to get political who cares, people pay to see comedy not a political rally. Reminds me of Jimmy Fallon saying a lot of entertainers were mad at him for not going at Trump on a daily basis like his other contemporaries, he said he just doesn't really care about politics its not his forte and hopes people respect that.

“I do feel like this is such an anxiety-ridden time for everyone that there is a thirst for all kinds of comedy,” she told the outlet. “And look, if you want to not hear about Trump at all, go see Kevin Hart. He doesn’t even mention Trump. I personally think that’s a p— move because he’s a black man. But I guess he’s selling more tickets than I ever will.”

https://people.com/tv/kathy-griffin-slams-kevin-hart-trump/

Who cares what Kathy Griffin thinks? about anything?

Who cares what Kathy Griffin thinks? about anything?

Mark Hamil cares and many more people do.

“Every day that passes, more people realize not only was my photo literally harmless, but completely legal,” she told USA Today. “The nice thing is that, after a year, several folks who were afraid to support me are (doing so) now, and that obviously signifies a real sea change. I have people like Mark Hamill tweeting, ‘Go see Kathy Griffin.’ I barely know Mark Hamill – I only met him one time. That’s a big deal for me.”

if Kevin Hart doesnt want to be political who the fuck is she to tell him to start?

Is Asia Argento political? I've followed her father's work much more than hers but I don't remember reading anything about her. I assume she is liberal?

th

Kathy Griffin? She still has a career?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kevin...comedy-and-why-he-refuses-to-joke-about-trump
That’s why Hart won’t even joke about Donald Trump.

Hart made a lot of waves earlier this year when he told Variety he had no interest in piling on the new president. “When you jump into that political realm you’re alienating some of your audience,” he said at the time. “The world today, it’s really not a laughing matter. It’s serious. I don’t want to draw attention to things I don’t have nice things to say about.”

“When I used the word ‘alienate,’ here’s why,” Hart says now. “The way that I see it, my job as a comedian is to spread positivity. To make people laugh. And I don’t want to draw attention to what’s already pissing us as a people off.”

“I want to be a bright spot,” he continues. “I want to take your mind off of whatever may be going on in your life that could be wrong and give you a reason to say, you know what? It’s going to be OK. That’s being the positive, motivating, inspiring person that I am, that I always will be.”

Hart sees politics as something that only divides people. “Everybody’s not going to see things the way I want to see them. And they shouldn’t,” he says. “That’s what makes us individuals. In that particular realm, I keep my opinions to myself. And like I said, if I don’t have anything nice to say, I shouldn’t say it at all. I’m not in the business of trashing people.”

I dont get what is so wrong with this stance? its his career, and he is by far the most succesful comedian ever. I dont think he needs advice from Kathy fucking Griffin

She starts off by saying people have a thirst for all kinds of comedy but then bashes Hart for not speaking on Trump and brings up because he is a black man and not speaking on him he is a pussy, what like just cause he is black he is supposed to hate Trump?

Seems Kathy is becoming the Rose McGowan and Asia Argento of comedy now, let the man do his own set, if he chooses not to get political who cares, people pay to see comedy not a political rally. Reminds me of Jimmy Fallon saying a lot of entertainers were mad at him for not going at Trump on a daily basis like his other contemporaries, he said he just doesn't really care about politics its not his forte and hopes people respect that.

“I do feel like this is such an anxiety-ridden time for everyone that there is a thirst for all kinds of comedy,” she told the outlet. “And look, if you want to not hear about Trump at all, go see Kevin Hart. He doesn’t even mention Trump. I personally think that’s a p— move because he’s a black man. But I guess he’s selling more tickets than I ever will.”

https://people.com/tv/kathy-griffin-slams-kevin-hart-trump/

And I can see why. Fucking cunt.

I don't know, Kathy, maybe he doesn't want to burst into tears in a press conference while saying "he broke me". lol at a Z list comedian trying to coach up one of the most successful comics ever.

Mark Hamil cares and many more people do.

“Every day that passes, more people realize not only was my photo literally harmless, but completely legal,” she told USA Today. “The nice thing is that, after a year, several folks who were afraid to support me are (doing so) now, and that obviously signifies a real sea change. I have people like Mark Hamill tweeting, ‘Go see Kathy Griffin.’ I barely know Mark Hamill – I only met him one time. That’s a big deal for me.”

Mark Hamill is only Luke Skywalker to me.

That's it.

That right there doesn't sound like a black man endorsing Trump.

It's more like "Fuck this using Trump and politics in my standup. I'd rather use REAL comedy"

No, it is more like people are too pissed and he just wants them to laugh. Trump crossed the line of being joke a long time ago.

F both of them. Can't Wait until that midget Hart disappears. Same with " The Rock"

you'll be waiting a long time, they are both universally loved

The Rock's act is already getting repetitive and stale.. Kevin Hart isn't funny, I wonder how many more cheesy movies he can get roles for.

The Rock's act is already getting repetitive and stale.. Kevin Hart isn't funny, I wonder how many more cheesy movies he can get roles for.
in your opinion, but that doesnt change the fact he is still more popular than almost anyone alive today.

Also thats subjective, I find Kevin Hart very funny, as do millions of others as he is unbelievably succesful. He doesnt need to make another movie, he makes far more from his comedy tours than he does from movies

Back