Kanye West/Trump Meeting

Lol! Interesting. Thank you for this. You know what Trump is doing with Kanye? He's getting more and more of the black vote while pissing off the 'Never Trumpers'.

You know what the difference between you and I is nac? You actually listen to celebrities, just like the rest of the left, I don't, because this is the kind of shit that they believe, i just know better.
<{1-12}>

I only listen to celebrities when they seem unhinged. Outside of that, it's boring and I could care less. I can tell you all about Mel Gibson, but nothing about George Clooney. Mel just wants to eat. Hooray.

Go to 1:05.

Stop and Frisk. Economic bailout. Sneaker factories in Chicago. Larry Hoover (Gangster Disciples founder). Unity.

Are we discussing the things that Kanye is discussing or are we just discussing the presence of Kanye? Some people are criticizing Kanye for going and talking to Trump. Some people are just saying "see Kanye/Trump" means the liberals are manipulating black voters.

Do the people clapping for Kanye agree that we need to stop "Stop and Frisk"? Do they think we should find a way to help him build a sneaker factory in Chicago? Do they agree that Larry Hoover deserves the type of support that Kanye is throwing his way in that video?

I only agree with 1 of those things - reducing stop and frisk.

Pretty sure Stop & Frisk was abolished awhile ago in Chicago

An already monolithic list of arguments in favor of extinction grows taller yet

Now wait a minute bucko, hold yer horses! This is different! Libruls and fake news, pizzagate, crooked Hillary, witchhunt, the best words, the best people, swamp draining, deep state, Kenyan Muslims etc

He certainly brought a lot of liberal ideas with him for a guy who voted for a conservative.
I understand what Kanye is attempting to do but I don't think Kanye understands why it's not going to work the way he thinks it will.

Pretty sure Stop & Frisk was abolished awhile ago in Chicago
Don't tell me. Tell Kanye, he's the one discussing it with the POTUS.

Taylor Swift snagging Democrats or Kanye West snagging Republicans?

Which will impact the elections more.

Capitalizing on optics is a Washington specialty. lol

KHO5d9e06_1290165886_rsd4rn1.jpg

He certainly brought a lot of liberal ideas with him for a guy who voted for a conservative.
Kanye just gets caught up in controversy and attention seeking. If Trump wasn't such an outlandish, attention seeking circus Kanye wouldn't be so far up his butt.

I only listen to celebrities when they seem unhinged. Outside of that, it's boring and I could care less. I can tell you all about Mel Gibson, but nothing about George Clooney. Mel just wants to eat. Hooray.

Go to 1:05.

xcWsia0.gif

Don't tell me. Tell Kanye, he's the one discussing it with the POTUS.

That’s because Kayne is AGAINST bringing it back while Trump has talked of bringing it back. Did you watch the meeting?

I wouldn't be surprised if Kanye is a Sherdogger (fucktarded and proud of it).

Obama was right: "He's a jackass."

Obama called Kanye a jackass?
tenor.gif

that's fucking sad man.
the black (bi-racial actually) POTUS who was born in Kenya
and had been a pillar of the gay/bi community in Chicago for years while clinging to
the myth of heterosexuality.
did zero for the country for two terms.
cool beans!
thanks, brocko

Last edited:
That’s because Kayne is AGAINST bringing it back while Trump has talked of bringing it back. Did you watch the meeting?
Yes. It is the one thing that he said that I agree with.

Kanye only became an “idiot” when he criticized the left. Kinda ironic.

Technically, Kanye has always been an 'idiot.' He was just an idiot who leaned to the left so he got a pass from the mainstream media and 'Hollywood.' If he had gone to the White House, yelled "Fuck Donald Trump!", and ran around the Oval Office screaming " Kneel before Zod!", folks on the left would be laughing and calling him a 'hero' because he cussed out the president.

Technically, Kanye has always been an 'idiot.' He was just an idiot who leaned to the left so he got a pass from the mainstream media and 'Hollywood.' If he had gone to the White House, yelled "Fuck Donald Trump!", and ran around the Oval Office screaming " Kneel before Zod!", folks on the left would be laughing and calling him a 'hero' because he cussed out the president.
Naw. He was a moron since he said Bush doesn't care about black people. The funny thing is the left knew he was an idiot and a troll who says crazy stuff to get attention for album releases from the get go. It's funny because as soon as someone says something that the right agrees with, they completely disregard how disingenuous it could be. Surprised no one has said God is speaking through Kanye.

I wish that modern US society treated and thought of actors/entertainers the way they did in ancient Rome.

Whores, entertainers where cast into the same social class as whores in ancient Rome.

Naw. He was a moron since he said Bush doesn't care about black people. The funny thing is the left knew he was an idiot and a troll who says crazy stuff to get attention for album releases from the get go. It's funny because as soon as someone says something that the right agrees with, they completely disregard how disingenuous it could be. Surprised no one has said God is speaking through Kanye.

"Hypocrites to left of thee, Hypocrites to the right..."

Back