Kanye West/Trump Meeting

I cant believe I would ever witness donald trump as president listening to out-of-his-mind kanye in oval office

that this became reality is fascinating

I cant believe I would ever witness donald trump as president listening to out-of-his-mind kanye in oval office

that this became reality is fascinating
If you brought this to Hollywood producers few years ago....they would have told you this is too outlandish and gar fetched. Thats how weird the reality has become

If you brought this to Hollywood producers few years ago....they would have told you this is too outlandish and gar fetched. Thats how weird the reality has become

Did you see Argo?

I still can't tell if he's being sincere, or this is performance art-- like this is what he considers the next chapter in his artistic career. I imagine him talking to Kim at night.

"Music-- albums-- are so 20th century, bae."

71Ho3luo18L._SY445_.jpg

And ever since I first saw the poster tagline from this movie I have never been able to get it out of my head.

"Art + Politics = Power"

Never in my lifetime was this revelation proven more true than in 2016.

I think the suggestion that people are only now shitting on West because he's a Trump fan is LOL-worthy.

I listened to only about 2 minutes (or less) and that was enough to know I didn't want to listen to any more. What I did hear made me laugh, though. West was saying that if the president looks bad, all Americans look bad. So true, but he and I derived different messages from that idea. He seemed to be saying no one should criticize the president. I'm saying the president needs to stop being such a fucktard and Americans shouldn't have voted for one nor should they continue to support him.

Technically, Kanye has always been an 'idiot.' He was just an idiot who leaned to the left so he got a pass from the mainstream media and 'Hollywood.' If he had gone to the White House, yelled "Fuck Donald Trump!", and ran around the Oval Office screaming " Kneel before Zod!", folks on the left would be laughing and calling him a 'hero' because he cussed out the president.

This is true and that's why I detest both sides, they'll give a pass to every manner of degeneracy under the sun as long as they observe it as serving their cause. Which side I detest more on a given day depends on how firecely they've scraped the bottom of the proverbial barrel that day. Yesterday was a mystifying day in that the score was even and I couldn't figure out who was worse, so I was really just sitting at work hoping for a comet strike to wipe us out...

The whole world has gone mad it seems. Not only the left but the right as well. Every day I wake up feeling like I'm living in a movie.

respect to Kanye and Trump

It's a meeting. Big deal.

Did you complain when this prize interviewed Obama?

3adf6f4a-3017-43e4-8389-a7d7074959f2.jpg
I didn't say it was a big deal. I said the goal of wanting to trigger libs is fucking immature.

Are you in high school? If not, grow up.

I didn't say it was a big deal. I said the goal of wanting to trigger libs is fucking immature.

Are you in high school? If not, grow up.

I'm saying the meeting is meaningless, yet libs are triggered. And I enjoy that.

You don't enjoy seeing the right being rustled over meaningless shit? Doubtful.

Democrats be like "Kanye is a damn token negro for the Republicans, dat's wacist!!!. Now we have to get our own token negros to attack him on social media".

Has anyone suggested his opinions should be shut down because he's a celebrity using his stardom to advance a political view?

That seems right popular these days

Michelle Obama pretty much spent eight years giving tours of the White House to celebrities when she wasn't going on taxpayer funded vacations, but Kanye visiting the White House a major news event.

Reminder that Obama regularly entertained people like Al Sharpton, Deray and Jesse Jackson.

I'm saying the meeting is meaningless, yet libs are triggered. And I enjoy that.

You don't enjoy seeing the right being rustled over meaningless shit? Doubtful.

No, I'm not a sadistic bastard. I'd prefer that people enjoy life, even if they have different political views than me.

He certainly brought a lot of liberal ideas with him for a guy who voted for a conservative.
He's wearing his superman cap and thinking free, tho...(aka. free from thinking).

He should ask DT how he feels about the Central Park Five.

I think it is hilarious that Kanye's password to his phone is 000000.

You can agree with him or not. You can think he’s misinformed or uneducated. But at least he’s not attacking one side. He is defending himself but for the most part he’s been very civil. For a guy that has been insulted the way he has he really has conducted himself in a dignified manner.

That’s actually more than the Prez, politicians and media have done

He may be an idiot. But the guy has thick skin

Back