Kanye West/Trump Meeting

AlexDB9

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did not see a thread on this

Fox has the best audio

I’m still trying to make sense out of this, but what a time man....I can’t believe I’m agreeing with Kanye fucking West on some issues. CNN basically called him an illiterate negro for his opinion, so I will at least listen to what he says and form my own opinion

Hip-hop superstar Kanye West criticized the left at the White House on Thursday for trying to control black people with accusations of racism.

“A liberal will try to control a black person through the concept of racism because they know that we are very proud emotional people,” West said. “You think racism can control me? That don’t stop me, that’s an invisible wall.”

The famous rapper wore a Donald Trump campaign hat to the meeting, calling it his “superman cape” delivering an over 10-minute speech about his support for the president.

When reporters started asking him questions, he quickly responded.

“I think we need to care about all people,” he said....

They need and deserve each other. Both seem to have some degree of brain trauma

I thought after Kanye tweeted support to abolish the 13th amendment we could stop caring. I guess not.

Good for them. The only issue I have with Kanye is his inability to support his statements with any sort of depth. I just get this impression he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about, and maybe somebody who does should be in his seat.

I was just remembering when Common visited the White House and everybody lost their minds. Now Kanye is using the word "motherfucker" in the Oval Office. How times have changed.

Never fails, there is a hypocritical tweet for EVERYTHING this asshole does. Fucking amazing. Absolutely no honor. Meeting with rap stars in the middle of a hurricane. Unfucking real...

They need and deserve each other. Both seem to have some degree of brain trauma

I at least listened, Kanye made some good points to my surprise

Not that his cult members care but there is a tweet for everything.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Obama never had a sit down like this right? Just your usual photo op and performance but not an actual sit down with a video and press

yeah its kinda amazing how there is a tweet contradicting every move he makes

Kanye stil mad Obama called him a jackass, so he's budying up with Trump because his ego is still hurt.

Remember the song "power" that is what he loves most and Trump is the guy to give it to him.

And Kanye admitted he doesn't read or study history.... https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/can39t-read-me-nothing/

Remember when Trump trotted out Don King as a representetive of the black community and he used the n word? Not much different here.

Just imagine John Adams and Thomas Jefferson comparing their correspondence and the transcript from the "meeting" between Trump and Kanye.

tenor.gif

Good for them. The only issue I have with Kanye is his inability to support his statements with any sort of depth. I just get this impression he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about, and maybe somebody who does should be in his seat.

I was just remembering when Common visited the White House and everybody lost their minds. Now Kanye is using the word "motherfucker" in the Oval Office. How times have changed.

That's exactly my problem with Kanye. Some of the things he is saying I agree with but it just seems as if he's regurgitating some talking points he's heard from people much smarter than him. If you are going to make statements about race, the 13th Amendment, and liberals then it is a good idea to have a list of books and articles that back up your views. That's how people know you have done some research on these topics and you have an idea of what you are talking about.

People are saying Kanye has 'changed' and they want the old 2006 "Bush doesn't care about Black people" Kanye but honestly, he appears to be the exact same person he was back then. It's just he's on the opposite side of those on the Left with his Trump support. So Kanye can be a complete jackass as long as he agrees with Leftist ideology, huh? That's what grinds my gears.

Never fails, there is a hypocritical tweet for EVERYTHING this asshole does. Fucking amazing. Absolutely no honor. Meeting with rap stars in the middle of a hurricane. Unfucking real...
What do you think the president is gonna do start sandbagging and putting up your storm shutters. Stfu,every president doesn’t just stop what he’s doing because of natural disasters.

Back