Kabuki ms member site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legitimately like all his technique videos, and the guide to autoreguation they put out was pretty good, but i basically quit watching any portion of a video where he starts talking about how inspiring we should find his life, and he's on some Captain America level shit

But remember how awesome it was when he graced this forum with his presence to really help out all the members here with his vast knowledge and experience do nothing but spam his shit?

I actually don't remember his run as well as I remember George Leeman's. He's a simple man.

No, that's just how it's always been on my end. That Kyle Pulley dude's deadlift thread was a prime example.

If you want legit advice, or ask a legit question, I'll give you all the help you need. I've never said anything different.

What a shit show of a thread.

I was disgusted with the way most of the old timers ganged up on him and tore him apart for asking a harmless question about his deadlift form. I was one of the few guys in that thread that offered him advice without any malice.

You were the first to provoke Kyle Pulley with your stupidass smart aleck comments, as you're always wont to do, and that put him on the defensive immediately. Before I knew it, everybody was attacking him from all sides and the thread snowballed into this huge pile of nonsensical bullshit that people found entertaining.

Here's the second post that I wrote in that thread followed by his and your responses:

There's nothing to be gained by arguing and trying to prove someone wrong on the internet. If you like deadlifting in weightlifting shoes, then do it. If you want to use straps, then go ahead.

I agree, my only concern is some kid will read what this asshole is saying and think they have to do it that way. Hate it and give up. A kid like me years ago.

Then we just get another one of these threads in three years, instead of OP'e deadlift remaining far from optimal.

Honestly, why the fuck do you have to be such a prick all the time? If people asked me this question in IRL, I would have answered him/her in an honest and friendly manner. If he/she didn't agree with I said, then I would have nodded my head in agreement and bid him farewell.

You, on the other hand, have this ridiculous tendency to prod and harass people as if you take delight in watching other people get ridiculed or even suffer, if you may will. Really, you're just a psychopathic bully and nothing more.

Newbies and other members would be reading this thread and thinking to themselves, "Oh, I wanted to ask a question about my form, but I'll have to ask it somewhere else. I don't want to incur the wrath of this JimRussel guy."

Now do you see why this subforum has been going downhill? It's because of pieces of shit like you.

Here's my response in his thread:

I'm going to write an impartial response regarding wearing weightlifting shoes for deadlifting based on my own experience. I'm not taking anybody's side, just throwing my two cents in here.

I train weightlifting. Before that, I trained powerlifting. During the time I trained powerlifting, I would pull once or twice a week in my Chucks with a mixed grip or hook grip, but no straps.

Now, I only perform it once in a blue moon (not counting the other deadlift variations for accessory) with straps or a hook grip as a test of strength. Since I don't carry my Chucks in my gym bag anymore, I do them in my Adipowers. The most I ever pulled in my Adipowers was 515 lbs; 555 lbs with my Chucks.

The main difference between the two shoes is the height. My Adipowers have 3/4 inch inclined heels so obviously the ROM of the deadlift is increased and I need to tilt my back more to straighten it. The difference in height may seem negligible at a glance, but when it comes to pulling, I can feel an immense difference in the mechanics of the pull. There's more straining to keep my back from rounding and to cover the extra distance of the bar to lockout; in a nutshell, lifting in WL shoes is not the most ideal way to go about it.

Again, but that's just me. YMMV. Honestly, I think it'd be wise for you to open your mind and learn through trial and error instead of outright dismissing an idea. Really, that's how I learned to lift here in f13 over the years; I just picked up bits and pieces of other people's advice, tutorials, and suggestions (Thanks, @Urban ). I kept what worked for me; discarded what didn't.

Try lifting in Chucks and see how they fare compared to the WL shoes. If they suck, then stick with the latter. There's no need to get defensive and hostile here; it's just a forum.

Going back to this quote:

There's nothing to be gained by arguing and trying to prove someone wrong on the internet. If you like deadlifting in weightlifting shoes, then do it. If you want to use straps, then go ahead.

I'm going to take my own advice and check out of this thread. I'm through with you, fuckface.

I was disgusted with the way most of the old timers ganged up on him and tore him apart for asking a harmless question about his deadlift form. I was one of the few guys in that thread that offered him advice without any malice.

You were the first to provoke Kyle Pulley with your stupidass smart aleck comments, as you're always wont to do, and that put him on the defensive immediately. Before I knew it, everybody was attacking him from all sides and the thread snowballed into this huge pile of nonsensical bullshit that people found entertaining.

Read all of his old threads in the striking and S&C forums and feel a little less bad for him. Same shit every single time.

- Ask question
- Receive legitimate advice
- Reject advice and argue with people a lot better than him why the way he's already doing things is better and "working for him"

Why even ask for advice? So, yeah, super fuck that guy.

Get off your high horse. It's not too difficult to find some gems in your post history.

Last edited:
Every post of Thunderhead's that I've ever seen has had zero helpful content. They're just been about his weird obsession with JimRussel.

How has this troll not been banned yet?

Lol this forum truly sucks nowadays.
Yall bitches should just get a room and do whatever ghey shit you need to get over each other.

Seriosly this is pathetic, everybody in this thread should just stop posting unless its about the actual topic.

Its sad cause when i see 6pages of posts i was hoping for something better then your flamewars.

Last edited:
Is it that hard to imagine someone actually wanting to support someone who has given away alot of material for free?

Im not aware of any better adjustable mace type of tool.
Whats wrong to pay for quality stuff?

If someone was gonna buy a 1k Barbell noone would argue about spending on that.

This thread has been entertaining.

Cratos and thunderhead clearly both have some sort of psycho/sociopathy, to some extent or other.

Difference is Cratos is intelligent and colourful enough to add some value to the forum. Thunderhead's posting is mostly obnoxious.

I legit miss Tosa's training log. It used to be a place of consolation for me in my tougher times.

To be fair, Cratos is a seasoned troll. That can be tough for newcomers to deal with.

Great read, guys! Keep up the good work in here.

Cratos and thunderhead clearly both have some sort of psycho/sociopathy, to some extent or other.

I'm not sure if Greece is just behind the times, but they generally just use antisocial personality disorder now.

"Clearly" lol. Stop acting like you've run me through a DSM 5 or psychiatric assessment, brah.

I can't speak for Thunderhead.

Last edited:
I mean, it's not like I constantly make posts pointing out your Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

I mean, it's not like I constantly make posts pointing out your Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
I'm not sure if Greece is just behind the times, but they generally just use antisocial personality disorder now.

"Clearly" lol. Stop acting like you've run me through a DSM 5 or psychiatric assessment, brah.

I can't speak for Thunderhead.

b6041fa644e717d447debfec6ab583f664180dedd11e1eba4493556a822553b5.jpg

;)

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people - Eleanor Roosevelt

Impressive attempts at diverting attention (sprayed with a bit of self-projection).

Greece is behind the times? How triggering, lol!

Thanks for correcting the phrase "some sort of psycho/sociopathy, to some extent or other" with "antisocial personality disorder" ("also known as [...] sociopathy", according to wiki), btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back