Kabuki ms member site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JimRussel , keep telling us about how you despise Alan Thrall, will ya?

By being the biggest and strongest son of a bitch around here, I guess everybody has to listen to you and worship your posts like gospel.

I've seen his videos, and while I do admit he's not as strong as you, I find them to be quite more informative than the garbage you post around here.

Neat.

No one has to listen to anything I post. But when people ask specific questions or post videos for form checks, I'll always do my best to help.

You're heading further into the deep end and I'm really enjoying it.

I have no idea what Jim has said about Alan Thrall, but personally, I think Alan has some good/informative videos.

That being said, taking advice from the weak just never seems like a good way to get strong. Not that a weak person can't be knowledgeable, but I'd much rather take my advise from a person who can walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

I'm just sitting here waiting for you to call me a cuck. I'm pretty surprised it hasn't happened yet. You seem like the kind of guy who likes to use that word.

Jim why do you attract E-fights so readily? have you asked yourself this question before?

MOM was one of the best contributing, OG members of this forum when it was still good and about lifting.

Actually, he was probably one of the biggest contributors out of the group of guys that used to post here who literally taught me how to lift, right from day one.

So, maybe you're the one who should fuck off, in this instance.

That's legitimately heart-warming, brah.

i wont read the whole thread because i dont care but as long as i have been here and as long as the username "jimrussel" has been here that username has been the center of the most controversy on the forum.......maybe it is legit maybe it isnt but it is true

MOM was one of the best contributing, OG members of this forum when it was still good and about lifting.

Actually, he was probably one of the biggest contributors out of the group of guys that used to post here who literally taught me how to lift, right from day one.

So, maybe you're the one who should fuck off, in this instance.

Nah, he can fuck off for intruding into a discussion that didn't concern him. And you too, for being an overall insufferable piece of shit in this subforum.

Neat.

No one has to listen to anything I post. But when people ask specific questions or post videos for form checks, I'll always do my best to help.

You're heading further into the deep end and I'm really enjoying it.

You such an angel. Seeing one side of the coin, as always.

I'm just sitting here waiting for you to call me a cuck. I'm pretty surprised it hasn't happened yet. You seem like the kind of guy who likes to use that word.

With the way you're playing grab-ass with what-his-face, I really don't have any reason to say anything when the obvious can be deduced.

Let's go back to the original topic of this thread: Chris Duffin aka KabukiWarrior.

Chris Duffin is 1000 times the man that you are, and I would rather read his articles and listen to his podcasts than read the mind-numbing bullshit that you post in this subforum.

Digging myself further in the deep end, my ass.

Last edited:
escalated.gif

Only on sherdog do i get 2pages off bullshit posts.
And yeah im already röking the shoulderrök.
Seriosly 200bucks isnt much for an adjustable jori style macebell.

A pair of wooden clubs are about the same.

If you have any friends who travel to India or Iran, you can get the wooden clubs dirt cheap

Chris Duffin is the exact type of person that ruins the integrity of powerlifting.

Yes, he's strong. But he's terrible for the sport.

You ever get the feeling that your arrogance can rub people off the wrong way, Cratos?

i wont read the whole thread because i dont care but as long as i have been here and as long as the username "jimrussel" has been here that username has been the center of the most controversy on the forum.......maybe it is legit maybe it isnt but it is true
Jimmy makes the forum interesting by being the center of controversy.

You such an angel. Seeing one side of the coin, as always.

No, that's just how it's always been on my end. That Kyle Pulley dude's deadlift thread was a prime example.

If you want legit advice, or ask a legit question, I'll give you all the help you need. I've never said anything different.

Chris Duffin is 1000 times the man that you are, and I would rather read his articles and listen to his podcasts than read the mind-numbing bullshit that you post in this subforum.

Objection: Irrelevant.

Chris Duffin is the exact type of person that ruins the integrity of powerlifting.

Yes, he's strong. But he's terrible for the sport.

I legitimately like all his technique videos, and the guide to autoreguation they put out was pretty good, but i basically quit watching any portion of a video where he starts talking about how inspiring we should find his life, and he's on some Captain America level shit

Legit lol.

Arrogance? I'd label myself as a lot of things, but arrogant definitely isn't one of them.

ilu2, bb
Aww, thanks Jimmy. Pokerandbeer must have me blocked, by now he would have gone on a long rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back