Kabuki ms member site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderguardman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone joined Chris duffins site?

I follow alot of his stuff on Youtube and have done some dns courses myself.

Anyone tried it and is it worth the 60bucks to sign up?

The monthly rate is pretty low, right? The gym where i do KB sport has a lot of his equipment now, so i'm kind of considering it

Anyone joined Chris duffins site?

I follow alot of his stuff on Youtube and have done some dns courses myself.

Anyone tried it and is it worth the 60bucks to sign up?

Lol at supporting Chris Duffin.

Since you're big fan, you should be sure to check out his material with Jack Donovan.

Or the podcast/interview he did with the Wolves of Vinland. Oh, wait, he took that one down off his YouTube channel.

Lol at supporting Chris Duffin.

Since you're big fan, you should be sure to check out his material with Jack Donovan.

Or the podcast/interview he did with the Wolves of Vinland. Oh, wait, he took that one down off his YouTube channel.

He did a collaboration with Jack Donovan? Interesting. I happen to be a fan of Jack Donovan and his literature.

What's your username on r/TheRedPill?

/u/thunderhead27

Feel free to look through my post history if you want. I don't post that often, and mostly lurk around.

And how did you know I'm a subscriber to the r/TheRedPill? Did you go through my post history to find that out?

/u/thunderhead27

Feel free to look through my post history if you want. I don't post that often, and mostly lurk around.

And how did you know I'm a subscriber to the r/TheRedPill? Did you go through my post history to find that out?

No. It was actually just a complete joke based on what you're like on this forum, but wow, you definitely delivered.

So, so many sad, frustrated neckbeards who can't get laid and blame women/society for everything.

http://archive.is/20150610190226/ww...most_a_hundred_subscribers_welcome_newcomers/

No. It was actually just a complete joke based on what you're like on this forum, but wow, you definitely delivered.

So you're genuinely shocked, huh?

Not that I give a shit or anything.

So, so many sad, frustrated neckbeards who can't get laid and blame women/society for everything.

http://archive.is/20150610190226/ww...most_a_hundred_subscribers_welcome_newcomers/

Way to edit that part in your post after I replied. Very sly there. Go bullshit some more.

And no. I don't have issues getting laid nor do I blame women/society for anything right now. Way to make generalizations about a philosophy based on one post there, Captain Dipshit. I don't even think you've the gist of the message in that post correctly either.

No, I don't blame women or society for the problems in the world, I just happen to see and understand what they truly are. And I'd rather keep my opinions about said subject to myself. This subforum is the not the appropriate place for me to broadcast my beliefs.

By the way, I still have a lot of respect for KabukiWarrior. See, unlike you, he's a very successful and affable guy who doesn't shit on people on the interwebz just to stroke his ego. I can't hate on a man who grew up from poverty living in a trailer in his youth then went on to break multiple powerlifting records and own a successful company.

But keep being salty, Cratos. No one's going to give a shit.

Way to edit that part in your post after I replied. Very sly there. Go bullshit some more.

I edited it in before you replied, actually. It was obviously just after you had already quoted my post. I'm not out to get you like feminism is, brah.

Duffin's squat records were all high, so what's next? You can respect him, but that doesn't mean I have to.

No, I don't blame women or society for the problems in the world, I just happen to see and understand what they truly are.

Women? They're people, like us. They just have vaginas and way nicer boobs. There are shitty people on both sides of the aisle. Shitty women are no worse than shitty men.

Way to make generalizations about a philosophy based on one post there, Captain Dipshit.

Lol. The post I linked to is the page you're taken to when you click "Introduction" from this list:

New here? Read the following threads and the Theory Reading below. Read before participating:

Introduction
Confessions of a Reformed Incel
Michael's Story
The Misandry Bubble
The Manipulated Man

So...what else are you supposed to do with a post they tell you to read titled "Introduction"?

Last edited:
I edited it in before you replied, actually. It was obviously just after you had already quoted my post.

I'm not out to get you like feminism is, brah.

I don't pay attention to their nonsense nor I do give much of a shit to do anything about it.

Duffin's squat records were all high, so what's next? You can respect him, but that doesn't mean I have to.

I'm not going to argue about the depth of his squat. That ship has sailed a long time ago. However, there's a lot of things to respect about him aside from that.

Women? They're people, like us. They just have vaginas and way nicer boobs. There are shitty people on both sides of the aisle. Shitty women are no worse than shitty men.

And in other news, the sky is blue. Yeah, they're people alright. However, their psychology is completely differently from that of males, and like I've said, I can see and understand them for what they truly are. That was a neutral statement and nothing more.

Lol. The post I linked to is the page you're taken to when you click "Introduction" from this list:

So...what else are you supposed to do with a post they tell you to read titled "Introduction"?

I'm not going to discuss this subject with you. Every man has a different story to tell regarding women and relationships. You might not agree with them right now, but there might be a possibility that you will in the future.

I don't pay attention to their nonsense nor I do give much of a shit to do anything about it.

I'm not going to argue about the depth of his squat. That ship has sailed a long time ago. However, there's a lot of things to respect about him aside from that.

And in other news, the sky is blue. Yeah, they're people alright. However, their psychology is completely differently from that of males, and like I've said, I can see and understand them for what they truly are. That was a neutral statement and nothing more.

I'm not going to discuss this subject with you. Every man has a different story to tell regarding women and relationships. You might not agree with them right now, but there might a possibility that you will in the future.

Apology accepted.

Apology accepted.

Yeah, keep beating that big gorilla chest of yours, fake tough guy.

It seems like you have an affinity for bullying people on the internet and acting like a badass all the time. When people call you out on your nonsense, you try to give them the impression that you don't give a shit about how other people think about you.

Yeah, right. Keep doing you, buddeh.

Are you like this in real life? If so, then I feel sorry for you.

Yeah, keep beating that big gorilla chest of yours, fake tough guy.

It seems like you have an affinity for bullying people on the internet and acting like a badass all the time. When people call you out on your nonsense, you try to give them the impression that you don't give a shit about how other people think about you.

Yeah, right. Keep doing you, buddeh.

Are you like this in real life? If so, then I feel sorry for you.

Who called who Captain Dipshit, tho?

Oh please...

It's too late to play the victim card right now. Especially with a reputation like yours.

It was just funny, since it was literally the labeled introduction post for the community and you told me not to make generalizations about it based on that post.

I think you'll hold onto the captain's hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back