Kabuki ms member site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely, but the part about not demonising women I think was important too. We're people. Some are shitty, some are pretty cool. Treating them as a normal person is the opposite of putting them in a different light or above yourself. I could give zero fucks if a woman says I'm too "masculine" or oldfashion in some of my views. The same goes for someone who calls me a "SJW" whatever that term means because I don't think all women are the devil and that they actually have good qualities.

I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. Thanks for not making the assumption that I'm a woman hater like that blowhard - what's-his-face - did.

Honestly, @JimRussel . I can do this all day, everyday.

I'm not a fan of it either, but I get it. They have to claim natty, or else all the mainstream endorsements/sponsorships go away. I mean, it'd be awesome if there wasn't such a stereotype against steroids, but there is.

Ronnie Coleman used to claim natty in all his advertisements for BSN. That's the pinnacle of lulz.
Yeah I know what you mean. It sucks it has to be like that and the system is partly to blame. At the same time they willingly sell shit products, and if we're talking about manipulating people with false ideals, there it is. I know they have to earn a living somehow, but it leaves a pretty sour taste. Maybe if roids were legal.

Yeah, but the crash and burn when the canned lines and PUA strategies run out is hilarious.
Lol!

These guys who sell the stuff are even worse. Nothing more cringy than watching some "PUA Master" basicly force himself on one drunk girl after another who's trying to get away from him, and then claim it as a big score. I feel sorry for the young insecure guys out there who puts so much pressure on themselves that they think that crap works.

And if someone can just talk relaxed to a girl and have a conversation they call it "natural game", Jesus christ!

I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. Thanks for not making the assumption that I'm a woman hater like that blowhard - what's-his-face - did.

I actually assumed you were, just because of that forum there and the whole "I know who they are" thing. Anyway, guess not then!

I actually assumed you were, just because of that forum there and the whole "I know who they are" thing. Anyway, guess not then!

He doesn't hate them, he just understands them.

Nah, what I meant by that statement was that I can understand how differently men can think and act from women. There are positive and negative traits on both sides of gender. I prefer to be fair and balanced when it comes to judging people's characters.

Nah, what I meant by that statement was that I can understand how differently men can think and act from women. There are positive and negative traits on both sides of gender. I prefer to be fair and balanced when it comes to judging people's characters.
It REALLY sounded like you were suggesting they are inherently not to be trusted, the source of evil and all that. I'm not saying they are angels, but being a POS sometimes that's a people trait not a women trait.

Anyway, I feel the same. I like that we're a little different, I think it's a good thing. I also don't think it's something that has to be dwelled too much on.

He doesn't hate them, he just understands them.

Yeah, you'd be stupid to think that women and men think and act alike.

Honestly, why do you even hang out here in f13? All you do is post stupid, negative bullshit that doesn't do anything but stroke your frail ego.

It seems that you take delight in ripping people's posts apart and never give them a chance to explain themselves without facing ridicule from you and the rest of the idiots who blindly hug your nuts.

I find this mob mentality to be quite despicable if you asked me.

You know why f13's been on a slow decline lately? It's because of people like you. There are noobs and members on this subforum who are genuinely looking for helpful advice, but they can't because they're walking on eggshells around dipshits like you, who are ready to pounce on the first "stupid question" that they see.

I don't find this kind of mentality to be quite conducive for maintaining a healthy discussion around this neck of the subforums.

Fuck off.

@Thunderhead has a point there. Anyway I'm off gents, sleepy time here. It's getting late in the cold north.

Don't kill each other.

Yeah, you'd be stupid to think that women and men think and act alike.

Honestly, why do you even hang out here in f13? All you do is post stupid, negative bullshit that doesn't do anything but stroke your frail ego.

It seems that you take delight in ripping people's posts apart and never give them a chance to explain themselves without facing ridicule from you and the rest of the idiots who blindly hug your nuts.

I find this mob mentality to be quite despicable if you asked me.

You know why f13's been on a slow decline lately? It's because of people like you. There are noobs and members on this subforum who are genuinely looking for helpful advice, but they can't because they're walking on eggshells around dipshits like you, who are ready to pounce on the first "stupid question" that they see.

I don't find this kind of mentality to be quite conducive for maintaining a healthy discussion around this neck of the subforums.

Fuck off.

Earlier in the thread, you said you didn't want to explain.

Good idea. You could use the practice, since you're pretty terrible at it.

Fuck off.
Maybe. But this is EASILY the best thread I've seen here in a long time.

Nah, I don't quite say dumb shit like "what are you going to do about it?"

I can think of millions of dumb shit you've said here. Let's not act like your shit doesn't stink.

Good idea. You could use the practice, since you're pretty terrible at it.

Maybe. But this is EASILY the best thread I've seen here in a long time.

Never heard of you.

By the way, if you think a thread like this should exist in this forum, then you've come to the wrong place. F13 is a subforum where members discuss about strength and conditioning in a civilized manner, not rip apart and troll people for asking harmless questions.

You too can fuck off, whoever you are.

@JimRussel , keep telling us about how you despise Alan Thrall, will ya?

By being the biggest and strongest son of a bitch around here, I guess everybody has to listen to you and worship your posts like gospel.

I've seen his videos, and while I do admit he's not as strong as you, I find them to be quite more informative than the garbage you post around here.

Last edited:
I can think of millions of dumb shit you've said here. Let's not act like your shit doesn't stink.

Never heard of you.

By the way, if you think a thread like this should exist in this forum, then you've come to the wrong place. F13 is a subforum where members discuss about strength and conditioning in a civilized manner, not rip apart and troll people for asking harmless questions.

You too can fuck off, whoever you are.

MOM was one of the best contributing, OG members of this forum when it was still good and about lifting.

Actually, he was probably one of the biggest contributors out of the group of guys that used to post here who literally taught me how to lift, right from day one.

So, maybe you're the one who should fuck off, in this instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back