just rewatched the bigfoot-fedor fight.fedor got completely outskilled by bigfoot

Fedor's brawling is atrocious, no idea how he got away with it for so many years. Look at that wild sloppy shit.

25bthn.jpg

ITT TS says something outlandish just to get attention. Let me just state two facts:

Fedor was already years past his prime.

Bigfoot was on HEROIC DOSES OF TRT AND STEROIDS.
What type of steroids give you better punching technique, timing, and defense ?

And specifically what did fedor do better during his "prime".

This is Fedor 12 years into his career against a juiced up, 285lb prime Bigfoot. Give me a break.

Fedor was the statistically least hit fighter in MMA for like 8 years in a row. He also used to fight with patience, intelligence and well roundedness. Something he stopped doing after the Sylva fight.

Nothing brought me more joy than watching Fedor getting manhandled on the ground.

Apart from Werdum troll-triangling him. The forums were hilarious after.

DC beats Bigfoot with a jab set up. Bigfoot beats Fedor with a jab set up. MMA striking is amazing.

Wait a minute, are you trying to say BF has/had better striking than prime Fedor?

What did he do better during his prime.......lol. literally everything? Do you know how aging/falling out your physical prime works? Do I really need to show comparison pics of prime Fedor with current day Fedor?

YlaiGL7.png

Cans some please tell me when that version of Fedor lost to BF?

and for comparison since so many people really arent getting it somehow...

emelianenko_252c_fedor_vs_antonio_big_foot_silva_weigh_in_strikeforce.jpg

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. If anyone thinks that was prime Fedor they just genuinely dont understand physical sports.

Fedor was older, ultra rich ... and not training nearly as hard.

He also found god. But he wasn't "old" and he never cared about legacy. He also ducked Bob Sapp and UberReem.

He let himself fall out of his prime and his striking style did leave holes for people that could punch accurately.

Fedor looked fucking awful in that fight. No doubt about it. Was terrible to watch, really sad.

Fedor was the statistically least hit fighter in MMA for like 8 years in a row. He also used to fight with patience, intelligence and well roundedness. Something he stopped doing after the Sylva fight.
after sylvia he fought aa, a fight he fought with patience and intelligence.
then he fought rogers, a fight he took to the ground and also was patient for much of the first round.
his losses to werdum and bigfoot were just due to getting beat. not because he wasn't patient. he didn't rush with werdum. he just got caught.

He also found god. But he wasn't "old" and he never cared about legacy. He also ducked Bob Sapp and UberReem.

He let himself fall out of his prime and his striking style did leave holes for people that could punch accurately.
That is a good point about him finding god. He went from a guy that viewed every opponent as someone trying to take food out of his families mouth, to "its gods will." He stopped caring.

You can not be old in physical years yet be old in fight mileage. Fact. And people fall out of prime at different ages.

Lol so why did Fedor's "prime" end so quickly? Maybe because he was never that good? GSP and Silva were elite in their mid to late 30s, but Fedor somehow fell off a cliff in his early 30s and got KO'd by Middleweights bahahahaha
I'm not a fan of anybody, just so we're clear. Fedor, GSP, and Silva can all run a train on u for all i care. just that's out the way.

-saying Fedor got "KO'ed by a middleweight" and then mentioning GSP is a bit hypocritical since his tap to strikes against an average level LW in Serra is a lot more embarrassing, hence it's considered by many one of the greatest upsets in MMA history. Unlike Hendo who is a hard hitting legend in MMA plus serious wrestling credentials.

-GSP had 27 fights only then retired at 32, then came back for one more fight 4 years later. This is definitely is nothing compared to Fedor's wear & tear, since at 32 Fedor was 31-1 while repeatedly competing in Sambo and winning gold in the world and national championships during that. idk how any human can do that. Jacare couldn't do it with bjj and had to leave.

-Also... what do you mean wins over only pro wrestlers... Fedor didn't just fight in pride son... he has wins over 2 former UFC HW champions in AA and Timmeh in their prime.

Sounds like a lot of bias babble. Double check your "facts".

It’s pretty obvious that Fedors skill was declining at that point in his career. He turned into a wild brawler. Watch his fights with Cro Cop or Big Nog to see his true potential.

Bigfoot was also a beast at that point in his career.

Fedor fans, always looking to convince themselves that his multitude of embarrassing losses don't actually count. It's quite sad really.

ITT TS says something outlandish just to get attention. Let me just state two facts:

Fedor was already years past his prime.

Bigfoot was on HEROIC DOSES OF TRT AND STEROIDS.

In his very next fight, DC beat that ass!

But Fedors the giant killer! Unless that giant is actually good. But he’s a beast against middleweights and pro wrestlers with no MMA experience.

Edit: except for Hendo he smashed his head through the mat

Great to see this post getting nearly 20 likes.

More and more are starting to wake up about the Fedor fans' BS.

Back