just rewatched the bigfoot-fedor fight.fedor got completely outskilled by bigfoot

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
after rewatching the fedor-bigfoot fight,is pretty clear that bigfoot beat fedor cause of their technique, not their strength/physical attributes.fedor come out like usual, hands little bit down and swinging wild punches,bigfoot blocked most of them and some get through.and the main contribution to bigfoot success on feet is countering fedor wild/looping punches with inside strikes/straight punches.when you throw wild shots like Fedor, you would leave yourself open for a counter shot or get beat by straight punches
giphy.gif

some strikes didnt land on feet but it show how vulnerable and open fedor is when throwing those wild shots
giphy.gif

"the uppercut landed on head little bit"
giphy.gif

conclusion: fedor got outskilled on feet and ground.

But Fedors the giant killer! Unless that giant is actually good. But he’s a beast against middleweights and pro wrestlers with no MMA experience.

Edit: except for Hendo he smashed his head through the mat

"outskilled" isn't a real word. Anyone using it has no clue what they are talking about.

And people actually think Fedor would've steamrolled Lesnar.....

I'm a much bigger fan of Fedor than I am of Bork but let's get real. At the very least, it's a 50-50 fight.

Bigfoot was at his best around that time. He was 16-2 and had failed for steroids a few fights before the Fedor fight. He was a very good fighter for a while there until his brain operation and complications.

Fedor on the other hand was far from his best days by this stage. He was at the decline point of his career.

ITT TS says something outlandish just to get attention. Let me just state two facts:

Fedor was already years past his prime.

Bigfoot was on HEROIC DOSES OF TRT AND STEROIDS.

And people actually think Fedor would've steamrolled Lesnar.....

I'm a much bigger fan of Fedor than I am of Bork but let's get real. At the very least, it's a 50-50 fight.

He would either get armbarred or TKO. If Brock stands with Fedor for ANY amount of time he's getting knocked out if we are talking prime for prime

Says it all really that Fedor was outskilled and destroyed by Bigfoot Silva.

He would either get armbarred or TKO. If Brock stands with Fedor for ANY amount of time he's getting knocked out if we are talking prime for prime
Frank Mir is better off his back than Fedor and look how that went.....

You're a delusional nostalgic, it's ok. Admission is the first step to rehabilitation.

Fedor couldn't do shit off his back to Bigfoot lol, just got mounted and beaten on. <45> <45>

Frank Mir is better off his back than Fedor and look how that went.....

You're a delusional nostalgic, it's ok. Admission is the first step to rehabilitation.

Fedor couldn't do shit off his back to Bigfoot lol, just got mounted and beaten on. <45> <45>

The fact you think the Fedor juiced Bigfoot beat was prime Fedor says it all. You have not seen more than 2 whole Fedor fights, only highlights. I know it and you know it, although you will deny deny deny due to shame

edit: Join date Feb 2018.

SAD

The fact you think the Fedor juiced Bigfoot beat was prime Fedor says it all. You have not seen more than 2 whole Fedor fights, only highlights. I know it and you know it, although you will deny deny deny due to shame

edit: Join date Feb 2018.

SAD
Lol so why did Fedor's "prime" end so quickly? Maybe because he was never that good? GSP and Silva were elite in their mid to late 30s, but Fedor somehow fell off a cliff in his early 30s and got KO'd by Middleweights bahahahaha

Nuthuggers will look for any excuse possible, however the reality is fedor had many holes that got exposed later on in his career

Lol so why did Fedor's "prime" end so quickly? Maybe because he was never that good? GSP and Silva were elite in their mid to late 30s, but Fedor somehow fell off a cliff in his early 30s and got KO'd by Middleweights bahahahaha

Last response because you're a teenage idiot.

His prime didn't end "suddenly" you moron. He lost after 10 YEARS undefeated and over 30 fights at HEAVYWEIGHT. I repeat, you are stupid. Ahahahahaba.

10 years in the hardest and most dangerous weight class.

Also you seem to think everyone ages/peaks/decline at the same rate. My fucking god you are stupid. Bahahaha.A

Not to mention Silva being a proven steroid user. No shit he was able to cheat his way to fight longer.

To anyone that actually understands whst they are seeing(not you) it was clear Fedor was declining a good while before the Werdum loss. We were saying that even BEFORE he finally lost.

Fedor was older, ultra rich, getting into politics and not training nearly as hard.

Don't be too hard on yourself, you're only a kid. Try to not speak on things you don't so you don't reveal yourself to be stupid. Bahahahhahah

Quickly? Fedor went 31-0 in a 10 year legendary run you retarded bum, became top heavyweight in the world at 26 years old, of course by 32, 33 he was past his prime, GTFO moron

It's heavyweight, anyone can knock-out anyone. Even Fedor can get (and got) caught.

Quickly? Fedor went 31-0 in a 10 year legendary run you retarded bum, became top heavyweight in the world at 26 years old, of course by 32, 33 he was past his prime, GTFO moron
<24>

I bask in your tears, child....

<Lmaoo> <Moves>

Everything you said in that comment is factually incorrect btw

Back