just rewatched the bigfoot-fedor fight.fedor got completely outskilled by bigfoot

Do you have a glimpse of a reading comprehension? I shoved to your stupid face why your comparison sucks.
According to your degenerate logic, the mentioned fighters were not supposed to be tops 5-6 years ago, but guess what? They were. And are now.
Pride is dead. Get over it.

So Ngannou who has no real skills or background in martial arts outside of big power and Stipe who isn't even a full time fighter are the evolution of HW?

Not the sambo master who lost like 1 match ever and the K1 standout with 50 boxing and kickboxing matches before MMA?
So now Ngannou is a scrub for losing to Miocic? And Miocic is one of the most well rounded HWs of all time with a fucking chin.

I’m sorry but Sambo and K-1 are not MMA

But Fedors the giant killer! Unless that giant is actually good. But he’s a beast against middleweights and pro wrestlers with no MMA experience.

Edit: except for Hendo he smashed his head through the mat

His skills seemed to wane as he got older and seemed to not enjoy fighting as much, too much drama on the business end.

Sidenote: Hendo vs Fedor was my first live MMA event lol

So now Ngannou is a scrub for losing to Miocic? And Miocic is one of the most well rounded HWs of all time with a fucking chin.

I’m sorry but Sambo and K-1 are not MMA

Ngannou isn't a scrub and Stipe is great. But if you think HW MMA has evolved you are wrong. It's gotten worse. USADA alone has made it worse as there are now less HWs.

Didn't you shit on Brett Rogers because he was a part time fighter? Now the number 1 HW in the world is one.

Ngannou isn't a scrub and Stipe is great. But if you think HW MMA has evolved you are wrong. It's gotten worse. USADA alone has made it worse as there are now less HWs.

Didn't you shit on Brett Rogers because he was a part time fighter? Now the number 1 HW in the world is one.
I’d say it’s the same for the most part. HW has always been shit, dude.

Oh god. Weakest shit you can say

That's a truth.
You're an infantile kid that knows nothing about MMA, its history and also you have serious issues with comprehension skills.

Your "pride is dead, get over it" stupid comment got the exact response you deserve.
You don't believe that a grown up person will debate with someone like you, do you?

Lol so why did Fedor's "prime" end so quickly? Maybe because he was never that good? GSP and Silva were elite in their mid to late 30s, but Fedor somehow fell off a cliff in his early 30s and got KO'd by Middleweights bahahahaha
The fedor that fought crocop in 2005 only fought 5 or 6 more times before werdum in 2010. No one can stay at their best with injuries limiting training and the ticking body clock. Also mark hunt got kod by manhoef yet is still seen as having an iron chin. Some dudes hit hard

Fedor was pretty far past his physical peak and already had the massive loss to Werdum before that. When you have a guy on that kind of streak, being the first guy to break it can be way harder than being the second one to finish him after that. Since in the Werdum Fedor fight he had that air of being untouchable around him which can cause huge psychological issues for opponents. After being tapped out in less than a minute that air was gone and so the mental barriers for future opponents weren't there.

This one is tough. Fedor was great in his day and was more well rounded and super aggressive in his day than most, but in modern times he'd get eaten alive by the top dogs, not for his lack of ability or athleticism, but for his lack of cage IQ (I'm sorrry, but who dives headfirst into Wedum's guard). BUT Bigfoot undeniably had PED help in his prime. All things fair, this would have been a toss up in Pride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back