Just over a week and a half till the big one(Fury v Usyk)

I can't recall a heavyweight championship fight getting so little promotion, or word of mouth.
Strange isn’t it. I can only think the promoters are making so much guaranteed money that they have no incentive to work at it, and the Saudis don’t understand what to do.

Draw is written all over this fight... There's a good chance it goes to the scorecards and neither guy takes the W.
Makes perfect sense to put some dough on it, which I did yesterday.
i hate that you're right.

Draw is written all over this fight... There's a good chance it goes to the scorecards and neither guy takes the W.
I'm dreading all the "robbery" and "boxing is corrupt" talk from the respective fighters fans who have already scored the fight.

It's a great fight, important for the division.

I do not expect an exciting fight though. I expect a hold and jab fest.

Ive been calling draw since the beginning.
I also for some reason now think that Fury comes out and blows him out in 3, and then we have to listen to his nonsense for another 6 months.

Ive been calling draw since the beginning.
I also for some reason now think that Fury comes out and blows him out in 3, and then we have to listen to his nonsense for another 6 months.
I can’t recall Fury blowing anyone out within 3 rounds, so the odds that he does that against the best boxer he’s ever faced seem slim.

Fury blowing someone out...he can barely blow his fucking candles out on his cake mate

light skinny Fury will not have the power

light skinny Fury will not have the power
he's still a mountain of a man, even when he's not morbidly obese.

i don't think it's fair to assume he has no power, he clearly found some during the wilder fights.

the bigger problem for him is that everyone he's faced so far is a cartoonishly bad boxer when compared to usyk. fury is always the technical one, this time he'll be the guy looking silly technique wise.

Strange isn’t it. I can only think the promoters are making so much guaranteed money that they have no incentive to work at it, and the Saudis don’t understand what to do.

Saudis (the real promoters) aren't doing this to make a profit.

They are basically making half a billion dollars profit every day.......

There's probably damn rematch clauses too aren't there.

Sure, but they are doing it to draw attention to their country as a sporting destination, which this fight is not doing

Fury will shock the world again.

Gonna be in GOAT talks after this.

Put him on Mt Rushmore.

Sure, but they are doing it to draw attention to their country as a sporting destination, which this fight is not doing

Same as the golf, tennis, wrestling, football, snooker, F1, MMA, cricket, horses etc etc......

They are very much playing the long game here.

Seeing as the Saudis are paying for everything I kinda wish DAZN would offer it as part of their regular subscription service. It would be interesting to see if it garners more subscribers than as a PPV attraction.

he's still a mountain of a man, even when he's not morbidly obese.

i don't think it's fair to assume he has no power, he clearly found some during the wilder fights.

the bigger problem for him is that everyone he's faced so far is a cartoonishly bad boxer when compared to usyk. fury is always the technical one, this time he'll be the guy looking silly technique wise.
i think you are confusing raw fat man strength to power, he bullied Wilder, he leant on him, he made him tired before he hit and hurt him

he didnt knock him down when he was fresh, infact i dont remember him ever doing that to a fighter, he usually relies on his pure size to lean on people an wear them down before landing shots

Back