Just over a week and a half till the big one(Fury v Usyk)

my body is ready

but i am not sure it happens until i hear that bell clang to start the first round

its all gone very very quiet hasnt it about this fight, seen a few bits and bobs from Fury and if he is as skinny as he looked in the pictures, Usyk will stop him

I loved Kovalev, but he's done. I think his chin is gone.
I'd be happy to be proven wrong, if he comes out guns blazing, dude is a monster.

Not really sure who to pick in this one, both seem like kind of bad matchups for the other. I think I lean slightly to Usyk outworking Fury. If Fury's jab is on point, and he can effectively stall Usyk when he gets close, its a rough night for Usyk though.

Usyk by decision. His movement will get it done. Fury needs to plant his feet to get any real power in his shots. And it's clear he's been doing everything in his power to not fight him, whilst Usyk has been doing the opposite. All the momentum is with Usyk. Fury has none and he's not confident either.

Logic used to tell me Fury would easily win but fury looked like crap last time and Usyk looked great (minus low/not low blow situation)

So who knows, who cares though, Usyk will get injured and fury will fight Chisora or some shit.

Logic used to tell me Fury would easily win but fury looked like crap last time and Usyk looked great (minus low/not low blow situation)

So who knows, who cares though, Usyk will get injured and fury will fight Chisora or some shit.
odd take, has Usyk ever pulled out of a fight injured?

I loved Kovalev, but he's done. I think his chin is gone.
I'd be happy to be proven wrong, if he comes out guns blazing, dude is a monster.
prime Kovalev was a beast, shame he didn't take his career seriously -- by all accounts the man was a functioning alcoholic

Fury looks in shape. Wins MD. Expecting an ugly fight.

Lol I would actually find it pretty funny if he fights Del boy for the millionth time

odd take, has Usyk ever pulled out of a fight injured?
I only recall it happening once. Back when he was looking to make his heavyweight debut he tore his bicep in training. His fight with Takam was postponed and ultimately he ended up fighting Witherspoon instead.

If Fury does pull out then Stallone will replace him.
article-about-turki-al-shaikhs-push-to-make-saudi-arabia-v0-1RuWTf4yyueJ2dhVCAgA9b-2l0exqP4HnQJYApH1mzo.jpg

Draw is written all over this fight... There's a good chance it goes to the scorecards and neither guy takes the W.
Makes perfect sense to put some dough on it, which I did yesterday.

Last edited:
Draw is written all over this fight... There's a good it goes to the scorecards and neither guy takes the W.
Makes perfect sense to put some dough on it, which I did yesterday.
It could be declared a draw like Lewis vs Holyfield 1 was. Especially since both have a rematch clause. Betting the draw could pay off but I hope it doesn't hit. Fans want a decisive winner. We didn't wait 25 years to hear that they couldn't decide.

It could be declared a draw like Lewis vs Holyfield 1 was. Especially since both have a rematch clause. Betting the draw could pay off but I hope it doesn't hit. Fans want a decisive winner. We didn't wait 25 years to hear that they couldn't decide.
Especially because the freakin IBF decides that NOW is a good time to enforce a mandatory when they haven't done so since AJ beat Pulev. That means no matter what, if they don't change their mind, the second fight won't have the IBF on the line and won't be undisputed. A draw would be a disaster.
And the mandatory is Hrgovic, who fights as dull as dirt. So it's not even an exciting fight. Boxing takes one step forward then falls down a flight of stairs backwards.

Reactions: kuf
Especially because the freakin IBF decides that NOW is a good time to enforce a mandatory when they haven't done so since AJ beat Pulev. That means no matter what, if they don't change their mind, the second fight won't have the IBF on the line and won't be undisputed. A draw would be a disaster.
And the mandatory is Hrgovic, who fights as dull as dirt. So it's not even an exciting fight. Boxing takes one step forward then falls down a flight of stairs backwards.
Yeah the IBF has been barking up this tree for a while. That's why the Saudis created an actual undisputed heavyweight belt. In their world, which is the one we live in currently, it's the only title that matters.
GD5o1ngXUAAGXun

We not got any official thread up for this one

Just waiting for the Fury pull out any day now
just checked the odds.... it's really a 'pick em' situation according to the odds :

Fury-Usyk-ODDS.jpg

Personally I'm leaning towards Usyk.

Back