Just had Canadian A&W......this s--- bangin

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
damn why is it so different to the shitty chain we got here? It doesnt even serve the same shit, so many hot dogs for us..........this is some of the best fast food burgers and breakfast ive had. Outside of In N Out, A&W might be better than most other fast food burger spots im talking outta the big names

Welcome to 1960 something...

I really don't care.

Whataburger is pretty good and Chk fil a

Canadian A & W is the best fast place, I agree TS. They used to do root beer floats too

A&W Canada separated from the American company back in the 70's.

Yeah, it's pretty good. I like their burgers. They are expanding a lot right now as well. Opening lots of new locations.

do u live in Canada?

Have u tried the US joint? Its so different.........so many fucking hotdogs dafuq.

The A&W over here has like 1 hot dog variant. It doesnt even taste like the same shit

are they owned by the same ppl?
Yeah im canadian. Never knew american a&w was bad. A&w here is the shit

Love me some A&W. dem onion rings as well. They're always jam packed full of old people. I think they're low-key in the retirement home racket

Canadian A & W is the best fast place, I agree TS. They used to do root beer floats too
They still do fool. And now even serve ice cream on its own.

A&W is my fav place. Good veggie burgers and GOAT onion rings!!!

For some reason it gives me bad heart burn but the Mozza Burger is the shit.

I don't know if it's just the one around me but they fucked up their fries. They're always soggy and shitty tasting nowadays.

I don't know if it's just the one around me but they fucked up their fries. They're always soggy and shitty tasting nowadays.

You are correct. Their fries suck. I never buy them. Just a burger.

Canadian A&W has high standards for the type of beef they use. I don't know what the US has.

I am guessing that fast food is at it's worst in the US- as the market is much more price sensitive, and because of minimum wage.

MacDonalds here in Australia is relatively much better than McDonalds in the US. Still not good food, but appreciably better.

i will fuck someone up for a rootbeer float.

Back