Just had Canadian A&W......this s--- bangin

In and Out > Tops Burgers > Culvers > Jack in the Crack > 5 Guys > Average Fast Food > White Castle

If A&W falls anywhere above Average, I'm in. Way better than Mug.

Smash burger is my go to fast food burger. The truffle mushroom burger is tits.

I had it a few times. Don't get the hype. The meat in the burgers taste exactly like McDonalds.

If you want Canadian greatness for fast food, you go to Harvey's.

Canadian A & W is the best fast place, I agree TS. They used to do root beer floats too

those floats!!!!!

I dig the Buddy Burgers- those fried onions be bangin as the TS would state.

The Chubby Chicken burger is legit too.

The big problem with A&W is deciding between onion rings and coney fries.

its alright -- their fries are terrible

Harveys > A&W

I feel like every Canadian town has an A&W full of old people drinking coffee. The burgers are good for fast food standards. And then there's this fucking guy flooding Canadian TV.

maxresdefault.jpg
I bet the amount of ass that guy gets would astound you.

A&W is the truth though.

Canadian A & W is the best fast place, I agree TS. They used to do root beer floats too
They still do, AnW is the only fast food we'll eat .

My wife and son love to share a root beer float

I don't know if it's just the one around me but they fucked up their fries. They're always soggy and shitty tasting nowadays.
Take out or eat in the store ?

If you're in western Canada you might want to skip Carl's Jr for a bit - till they sort this shit out.

"Jack Webb was captured on in-store security video at the Red Deer restaurant without gloves, forearm deep in a large container, mixing a batch of barbecue sauce for Carl's Jr. burgers."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/franchisee-violates-food-safety-regulations-1.4250469

One of the clips (there are more on the link above^^^^^^)

And that is why there are no security cams in the kitchen of asian restaurants.

A&W (Canadian) is the tits. Bomb ass onion rings, awesome root beer, mother fucking floats and some good ass burgers!

<5>

If you're in western Canada you might want to skip Carl's Jr for a bit - till they sort this shit out.

"Jack Webb was captured on in-store security video at the Red Deer restaurant without gloves, forearm deep in a large container, mixing a batch of barbecue sauce for Carl's Jr. burgers."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/franchisee-violates-food-safety-regulations-1.4250469

One of the clips (there are more on the link above^^^^^^)

I saw this today. I'll actually be driving through Red Deer on Sunday on my way from Edmonton to calgary. The funny thing is if I hadn't seen this I may have considered stopping there for my lunch, because Carl's Jr has only been around Alberta for a little over a year and they're not very common.

Not anymore!

Back