Just had Canadian A&W......this s--- bangin

A&W is very solid

Almost on par with 5 guys

Weed + Mozza Burger + Poutine + Rootbeer = fuck me.

A&W markets itself as higher quality fast food here in Canada. Hormone free beef, free range eggs for breakfasts etc.

I even like the guy they have in all their commercials.

A&W is still around? I remember there was one here that also doubled as a Long John Silvers. Never got any business, and that is saying something in my old hometown.

I feel like every Canadian town has an A&W full of old people drinking coffee. The burgers are good for fast food standards. And then there's this fucking guy flooding Canadian TV.

maxresdefault.jpg

One of my fuck buddies works at corporate for A&W Canada. She hooks me up with free shit all the time. Great ass.

A&W is still around? I remember there was one here that also doubled as a Long John Silvers. Never got any business, and that is saying something in my old hometown.

there's a LJS/AW somewhat near me and i love it. LJS chicken and AW rootbeer float? my night's planned, jack!

The one by my house in university used to have 2 bacon n' eggers for $4.20. They knew what was up.

There's nothing like the root beer they have. The shit they have in grocery stores doesn't compare.

damn why is it so different to the shitty chain we got here? It doesnt even serve the same shit, so many hot dogs for us..........this is some of the best fast food burgers and breakfast ive had. Outside of In N Out, A&W might be better than most other fast food burger spots im talking outta the big names

Whats a combo go for down there? Damn near $13.00 here fucking bullshit if u ask me.

Yeah they make a pretty decent burger for fast food. The burgers have gotten smaller then they were like 10 years ago though and have only gotten more expensive. That's my only complaint.

A&W is pretty good up here. Good breakfast stuff. Burgers are ok.

I prefer Harveys and Big Smoke Burger though. Wendys for chicken.

In and Out > Tops Burgers > Culvers > Jack in the Crack > 5 Guys > Average Fast Food > White Castle

If A&W falls anywhere above Average, I'm in. Way better than Mug.

Back