Just got my Bas Rutten Cd's. . . . HOLY ****!!!

fat_wilhelm said:
Checked Limewire. No Bas. Damn!!
that's fuckin lame man, u gonna go and basically steal it? If ur a fan of the sport, then support it dont degrade it.

If you love his mma audio tapes, I would suggest getting his big dvd's of combat as well. Incredible.

I'llKillYaFace said:
that's fuckin lame man, u gonna go and basically steal it? If ur a fan of the sport, then support it dont degrade it.

Relax. I hardly see how that's degrading the sport. You've honestly never downloaded anything? A song, perhaps? Did you ever "dub" a casette for a friend, burn a CD or record a copywritten program? If not, then I congratulate you for being in the minority. I'll probably buy the CD set eventually, but I wanted to check it out first. It wasn't there, so it doesn't really matter, so chill out.

3min Thai Boxing CD, mouthpiece + 16oz gloves = punching like a wet noodle by the end...

...also helps TREMENDOUSLY with putting combinations together...in my Muay Thai class my instructor and even the boxing coaches comment on how well I transistion from punches to kicks/knees...especially while sparring, where most folks throw one or two techniques, the Bas CDs make combination attacks seem like second nature...

...I've even made my own Bas CD tracks by overlapping Bas' audio to music, while keeping the rounds in, so there is "motivating" music during the rounds of pain...

Urban said:
I had his CD's BEFORE they were cool... shit I don't even have the CD's, mine are cassettes.

HAHAHAH hell ya - My thai boxing CAssette even popped !! I got the Cds now so i can drive my car out to a random place sometimes and just shadow box it or do thai pads

fat_wilhelm said:
Relax. I hardly see how that's degrading the sport. You've honestly never downloaded anything? A song, perhaps? Did you ever "dub" a casette for a friend, burn a CD or record a copywritten program? If not, then I congratulate you for being in the minority. I'll probably buy the CD set eventually, but I wanted to check it out first. It wasn't there, so it doesn't really matter, so chill out.

Whats Lame, killyaface, is your pathetic name, putting "new orleans biaaatch, and "fuk ya coach" on your profile, and the fake thug thing you have going on.

DaleCaliente said:
Whats Lame, killyaface, is your pathetic name, putting "new orleans biaaatch, and "fuk ya coach" on your profile, and the fake thug thing you have going on.

guys, lets bring the love back to bas... where it belongs... enough with the flaming.

Urban said:
I had his CD's BEFORE they were cool... shit I don't even have the CD's, mine are cassettes.
nice old school

anyone got 8tracks or beta?
just kiddin

i would buy them but i try to make up my own workouts.....ROCKY STYLE

Just remember they are not designed for a southpaw. If you are one it will take a long time to get use to.

MARINECOP said:
Just remember they are not designed for a southpaw. If you are one it will take a long time to get use to.
wow good to know, i'll just go with SenshiJin and do it Rocky style, just need to find a meat factory

Nova Uniao said:
http://www.basrutten.tv/product_inf...ddvd-as-seen-on-extreme-makeover-2&cName=dvds
it's this one right? ^^

just want to make sure so i don't buy the wrong one
That's the right one. While marinecop is right they are'nt designed for southpaws, you should get used to them very quickly, just spend some time practicing the combos and remember to throw a right when he says left and vice versa. Only took me a couple of workouts before I worked it out. Plus any southpaw is probably used to mirroring anyone who trains them.

I'm a southpaw too, and got used to it by the end of the first workout. I mean, we soutpaws are probably already used to switching everything around from the regular way our coaches teach the rest of the class, right? Don't let the fact that he is shouting left lead combinations deter you from getting the cds.

thanks...looks like i'm gonna have to get used to 'em. I'm about to make Bas $60 richer.

wmhunt said:
I'm a southpaw too, and got used to it by the end of the first workout. I mean, we soutpaws are probably already used to switching everything around from the regular way our coaches teach the rest of the class, right? Don't let the fact that he is shouting left lead combinations deter you from getting the cds.

hehehe...I'm a lefty as well. I think anything is easier to teach to a lefty then boxing. Just when you get into a rhythm on the mitts, the coach is like "right...no left?? Wait...I'm confused...start over"

Yes, they are that good. I got mine off Ebay about 3 months ago for ten quid.

Yeah, I got them as well. Only problem is them I get side tracked and get to lazy to use them. If you are motivated and sure you want a hard work out get these dvds.

My punching improved, my cardio improved and my combo's improved just from doing the boxing cd.

is this something for advanced workouts? i'm a smoker and gained a fat beer belly that i need to get rid of and i'm jus looking for something to motivate me cuz i can't stand running, would you guys reccomend this for a newb?

^^Definitely, he shows the basics of his workouts and does not do anything he does not show you. It really does not matter what level you are. It will get you in to shape if you put in the time.

But doing this once every couple of weeks is not gonna cut it. I would say a few days a week 2 or 3 if you are just starting. 5 if your in good shape.

I use his boxing workout on my heavy bag, and I am always exhausted afterwards. It is 7, 3 minute rounds. And that was only using hands, No kicks, sprawls, situps, etc. It is an excellent workout.

For each workout there is 2 minute rounds or 3 minute rounds.

Back