Just got back from my vacation at Disney World (disney brahs gtfih)

J

John Wang

This was the first time I've been there - never really been a fan of disney cartoons like mickey mouse and all that other chit, but Pixar is dominant as fire and so is The Lion King.

Anyways, we stayed on disney property so we could take the shuttles all over the fackin place.

A few things I have noticed about the happiest place on Earth.

• Most people there are not happy LOL - just kids screaming like little facks and angry parents trying to force memories and good times
  • There are wayyy too many balloon warriors down there. It was like every other person was a fat fack on a scooter.
  • Disney Springs (originally Downtown Disney) was pretty dominant - a lot of cool stores and restaurants
  • Disney really dominates when it comes to quality of all their entertainment chit. They amount of money they spend on chit like their fireworks shows at some of their parks every single night must be cray - but I guess that's the type of chit you can do when you make so much money.
  • I liked Epcot the most out of the parks.
  • Space Mountain scared the fack out of me, but then again, I am terrified of any roller coaster and this was only the third one I've been on in my entire life. The fact that it is in the dark didn't help at all
For those that have been to Disney World - what were your likes and dislikes?

Thank

are you one of the special kids that gets to go for free

See any alligators?
Did not other than some baby alligators at some random gas station when we left yesterday. Saw a couple gigantic turtles though that were dominant

are you one of the special kids that gets to go for free
I wish!!
503801.jpg

I've been brainwashing my kid since birth that the whole Disney experience is a waste of money and time, so I've a vested interest in this thread being overwhelmingly negative. lol. We're looking more at a Disney cruise, so I can hide in the bar for 3 days and still pretend I was a good father.

I've been brainwashing my kid since birth that the whole Disney experience is a waste of money and time, so I've a vested interest in this thread being overwhelmingly negative. lol. We're looking more at a Disney cruise, so I can hide in the bar for 3 days and still pretend I was a good father.
I'd like to do a Disney Cruise! I'm sure they are more expensive than Carnival or something like that, but maybe it will be worth it? Wanna cruise it together, benny?!?! We can be on that bar time together <3

Bean!!!! Some kid got dominated by an alligator there rip.

I've never been to Disney world but when I lived in California we had Disneyland passes and would go every night quite often. It was pretty Domingo as fire!

Balloon warriors everywhere no doubt. I missed you Ben, you drink any dominators while out there?

Bean!!!! Some kid got dominated by an alligator there rip.

I've never been to Disney world but when I lived in California we had Disneyland passes and would go every night quite often. It was pretty Domingo as fire!

Balloon warriors everywhere no doubt. I missed you Ben, you drink any dominators while out there?
BUNNY!!!!! I did not drink any dominators while there but to and from.. those dominators were DOMINATED!!! HNNNNNGGG BEN! Let fack at disney one day and then it will become Bennies World!! HNNG BEN

I went twice as a kid & loved it. Not sure how I'd feel about it as an adult though, I'd probably hate it because I'm a cynical old fuck now.

I was there in March. Yeah, Disney Springs is cool. They had ample whiskey and a few unique shops.

Disney World does seem overrun by unappreciative kids that have been given nearly everything in life, but still want and expect more, and parents that continue to feed that beast on a daily basis.

If you have young kids, Hollywood Studios is cool too.

I have had year passes for the family the last 5 years.We go like once a month.

I've been many times. I love it. I stay onsite every time.

EPCOT is my favorite park too. I don't plan on going back until they get their current bunch of upgrades finished (new rides and new lands). But I always love it.

The worst thing about it is waiting in line. If you go during a busy time of year you're gonna spend a majority of your time in line. That part sucks. That's why I try to avoid the busy season as much as possible. I once went to Disneyland during Spring Break and it was an absolute nightmare. Literally shoulder to shoulder people all the way down Main Street and in front of the Castle. It dissipated a bit once you got into other lands, but it was brutally packed to the point where I swore I would never go again during such a busy time.

Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen at WDW was a mother forcing her 6 year old kid to go on Dinosaur. He was bawling hysterically in line leading up to it (for like 30 minutes straight) and she just kept pushing him along, nonchalantly telling him it'd be ok. I felt bad for the little guy because I remember being that young and terrified. Anyway, he went on the ride and I never got to see his reaction during or afterward.

Back