Just got back from my vacation at Disney World (disney brahs gtfih)

I've been many times. I love it. I stay onsite every time.

EPCOT is my favorite park too. I don't plan on going back until they get their current bunch of upgrades finished (new rides and new lands). But I always love it.

The worst thing about it is waiting in line. If you go during a busy time of year you're gonna spend a majority of your time in line. That part sucks. That's why I try to avoid the busy season as much as possible. I once went to Disneyland during Spring Break and it was an absolute nightmare. Literally shoulder to shoulder people all the way down Main Street and in front of the Castle. It dissipated a bit once you got into other lands, but it was brutally packed to the point where I swore I would never go again during such a busy time.

Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen at WDW was a mother forcing her 6 year old kid to go on Dinosaur. He was bawling hysterically in line leading up to it (for like 30 minutes straight) and she just kept pushing him along, nonchalantly telling him it'd be ok. I felt bad for the little guy because I remember being that young and terrified. Anyway, he went on the ride and I never got to see his reaction during or afterward.
You ever stay at Old Key West Resort? That's where we stayed.

Also, I went on that Dinosaur ride - the one that is mainly in the dark, right? It scared the fack out of me, but then again, most rides do - I hate riding rides, especially anything that moves quickly

You ever stay at Old Key West Resort? That's where we stayed.

Also, I went on that Dinosaur ride - the one that is mainly in the dark, right? It scared the fack out of me, but then again, most rides do - I hate riding rides, especially anything that moves quickly

No, I haven't stayed there yet. I usually will switch it up every time I go. Sometime I'll stay value, other times I'll do moderate. I haven't stayed in a deluxe resort yet but they're so damn expensive. But I've never been in a bad room or a bad resort. They're all good, even the value.

Yeah, it's the jeep ride in Animal Kingdom. It's all indoors, dark, and pretty rough. I love it. I heard they may be overhauling that whole dino land and may be turning it into an Indiana Jones land. That means the Dino ride maybe be turned into an Indy ride like the one at DL. I'll be ok with that but only if they keep it as rough as it is now. The Indy one at DL has been tamed down way too much.

I went in April. It was too hot and the lines were fucking long as shit. Some of it was fun though.

I went over a year ago, and I love it there despite the screaming kids and morbidly obese behemoths riding around on scooters. I prefer Disneyland Park in California over the Magic Kingdom, but I like the overall escape from reality. It sucks there during the summer with the heat and humidity. I'd only go in the cooler months.

Epcot was cool. I went on Test Track about 10-12 times. I prefer the original Epcot though. I like the Pixar Films show next to the Imagination Pavilion.
Big Thunder, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean are my favorites in Disneyland Park. I could do Space Mountain when I was younger, but I don't like rides where I get disoriented from not seeing where I'm going.
I thought I'd like Expedition Everest more, but again, going backwards and not knowing where I'm going is potentially nausea inducing for me.
The shuttles are nice, but I had a rental car so I could leave Disney property to do other things in Orlando/Kissimmee. It was more time effiicient to drive to the different parks than take a shuttle.
I stayed on Disney property, which was nice.

I had a great time I last went to Disney World. It was with my nephews though and I mainly had a good time being with them, seeing how they reacted to the rides and events.

I was disappointed that Buena Vista had become so commercialized. As a kid the Buena Vista lake area was one of my favorite stops. Now, it just seemed like a regular shopping mall with few unique areas to see or activities to do.

I went over a year ago, and I love it there despite the screaming kids and morbidly obese behemoths riding around on scooters. I prefer Disneyland Park in California over the Magic Kingdom, but I like the overall escape from reality. It sucks there during the summer with the heat and humidity. I'd only go in the cooler months.

Epcot was cool. I went on Test Track about 10-12 times. I prefer the original Epcot though. I like the Pixar Films show next to the Imagination Pavilion.
Big Thunder, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean are my favorites in Disneyland Park. I could do Space Mountain when I was younger, but I don't like rides where I get disoriented from not seeing where I'm going.
I thought I'd like Expedition Everest more, but again, going backwards and not knowing where I'm going is potentially nausea inducing for me.
The shuttles are nice, but I had a rental car so I could leave Disney property to do other things in Orlando/Kissimmee. It was more time effiicient to drive to the different parks than take a shuttle.
I stayed on Disney property, which was nice.

I had a great time I last went to Disney World. It was with my nephews though and I mainly had a good time being with them, seeing how they reacted to the rides and events.

I was disappointed that Buena Vista had become so commercialized. As a kid the Buena Vista lake area was one of my favorite stops. Now, it just seemed like a regular shopping mall with few unique areas to see or activities to do.

We should schedule a sherdog meet up at the castle in Magic Kingdom some day!

BUNNY!!!!! I did not drink any dominators while there but to and from.. those dominators were DOMINATED!!! HNNNNNGGG BEN! Let fack at disney one day and then it will become Bennies World!! HNNG BEN

BEANIE!!!! Did you get Fack on its a small world or anything bern? Who did you go with?

BEANIE!!!! Did you get Fack on its a small world or anything bern? Who did you go with?
BEN!! I went with my gf!! We went on It's a Small World like three times!! We got fack in there and we fack in the haunted house!! and we fack in Soarin!!

i always laughed at adults who were so into Disney and all that stuff, until I went with my nieces and nephews last year

i had a great time...it was early May, so it was a "slow" time since the April spring break rush ended and it lulls until school lets out in May (for Flroida, and June for the rest of the country)

it was hot, but not terribly hot as it would be in June or July.....it wasnt nearly as crowded as I had imagined it to be

the Fast Pass is a MUST....
very enjoyable experience, but I can see how it is a nightmare during busier times....

TS, I also noticed a copious amount of fat fucks in scooters drinking large sodas, smoking cigs (moreso at universal), and stuffing their faces

BEN!! I went with my gf!! We went on It's a Small World like three times!! We got fack in there and we fack in the haunted house!! and we fack in Soarin!!
Beanie! did you get dat Facky Fast Pass?

This was the first time I've been there - never really been a fan of disney cartoons like mickey mouse and all that other chit, but Pixar is dominant as fire and so is The Lion King.
but who was
>toy story
>the fox and the found

I want to take my family there. How's the Star Wars scene? Should I wait until they build Star Wars land or whatever in 2019?

Is February a good time to go? I want to go there when it's freezing here but not too hot there. I have health issues that require to avoid sunlight as much as possible, which complicates things.

Yen, benny!!! Fast pass all day up in that betch!! We fack all over that place!! BUN!!!!
Bean dat make me happy!

I hate roller coasters too! did you get on day hollywood terror of tower? I hate that ride. I hate dropping!

Bean dat make me happy!

I hate roller coasters too! did you get on day hollywood terror of tower? I hate that ride. I hate dropping!
Hell no, burry!! I'm way too afraid to get on chit like that!! I barely got on Space Mountain!! BEN

I want to take my family there. How's the Star Wars scene? Should I wait until they build Star Wars land or whatever in 2019?

Is February a good time to go? I want to go there when it's freezing here but not too hot there. I have health issues that require to avoid sunlight as much as possible, which complicates things.
They have a lot of star wars stuff in stores but no star wars section of the park yet!! That is coming in the next couple years I think!! Pandora (Avatar) was dominant though!

Back