Just a reminder: This is how real Presidents behave.

Why would I resign? I'm the champ, the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Tell your sister I said hi!

Why do you have a rapist for an avatar?

Communism death count + 100,000,000 people.

Tumps death count, one senile old bats political career.

That's completely inaccurate and silly, but the second part is funny nonetheless.

Although I don't know if "one senile old bat" refers to Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. Both are old and both's political careers are in forever-pariah territory.

Is English not your first language? Exactly how did you get confused by what I had just said.

This thread isn't about their views or decisions or successes or failures.

It's just about their ability to speak coherently like grown ups whether you agree with him or not.

I rate your deflection 1/10.

This thread isn't about their views or decisions or successes or failures.

It's just about their ability to speak coherently like grown ups whether you agree with him or not.

I rate your deflection 1/10.

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

Trump wins over Bush Jr.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Trump wins over Clinton.

Now let's get back to how we just barely dodged turning Detroit into mini Syria.

Trump wins over Bush Jr.

Trump wins over Clinton.

Now let's get back to how we just barely dodged turning Detroit into mini Syria.

<DisgustingHHH>

Trump wins over Bush Jr.

Trump wins over Clinton.

"Had Andrew Jackson been a little bit later you wouldn't have had the Civil War. He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regards to the Civil War, he said 'There's no reason for this.' People don't realize, you know, the Civil War, um... you think about it, why? People don't ask that question, but why was there the Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?" Andrew Jackson fan, Donald Trump 5/1/17

Jackson died 16 years before the Civil War began

"Had Andrew Jackson been a little bit later you wouldn't have had the Civil War. He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regards to the Civil War, he said 'There's no reason for this.' People don't realize, you know, the Civil War, um... you think about it, why? People don't ask that question, but why was there the Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?" Andrew Jackson fan, Donald Trump 5/1/17

Jackson died 16 years before the Civil War began

"America first" - Donald Trump

Trump wins.

Wow, those two greasy globalist, interventionist pieces of shit who laid the groundwork for the third-world absorption of western civilization via their shortsighted "displays of force" sure can have some excruciatingly fake watercooler smalltalk.

Oprah 4 prez!

Thank you for this

Back