Just a reminder: This is how real Presidents behave.

Oh I don't give a fuck.. I'm sure it will be just as forgettable as your entire existence

Lmfao. gotta hand it to you. Even though you're wr posts always suck your insults are always top shelf and make me laugh.

I see. More name-calling. In your expert opinion is that how real [WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU ARE] behave?

I know, right? I am sure I am the only one unwilling to watch that entire video...

Sorry I hurt your feelings snowflake.

Sorry I hurt your feelings snowflake.

You are giving yourself way too much credit. I'm just pointing out that your kind gets frustrated and resorts to name-calling. It's a reflection on you, not a reflection on me.

Last edited:
You are giving yourself way too much credit. I'm just pointing out that your kind gets frustrated and resorts to name-calling. It's a reflection on you not a reflection on me.

lol frustrated?

You just admitted you have the attention span of a small child in this thread and I pointed it out.

That hurt your feelings apparently.

If you think im a fan of trump you're mistaken

I merely find amusement in trying to portray the other two mentioned as any better.

This is why trump won, and so many people in this country just can't seem to wrap their head around it.

Trump wasn't elected because he was trustworthy. Trump was elected because his used car salesman self, was somehow still more trustworthy then our other options.

Our choice was literally, I think I'm being lied to vs I know I'm being lied to. Then we get to play this stupid fucking game where people pretend those that voted for "I think im being lied to" are stupid.

Yes, normally voting for "I think I'm being lied to" is dumb, but not when your other choice is "I know I am being lied to".

What liberals can't understand and why their life sux so much:

"Rather judge a man by his actions than by his words, cause a lot of people act bad and speak excellent."

Back