Just a reminder: This is how real Presidents behave.

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score

I see a lot people bringing up the decisions these men made as though that's the point of this thread.

This thread isn't about their decisions or successes or failures, it's purely about how these two men behave.

Love them or hate them, the way they speak, respond to questions, and articulate their beliefs is what I'm trying to remind you all of.

The one real take away I saw in this interview was just how honest and humble these two former Presidents are capable of being in regular conversation. They also have a way of speaking that's inclusive to all Americans, even the ones they disagree with.

I just thought it was refreshing.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton bombed a pharmaceutical factory which provided Sudan with around 50% of its medicine costing an estimated tens of thousands of deaths.

Based on fake news.

George W Bush led the US to war against Iraq resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Also based on fake news.

Just a reminder: This is how real presidents behave.

Last edited:
The God Lord Emperor Trump behaves like he is the most powerful person on the planet. That is the #1 quality you want in a leader.

The God Lord Emperor Trump behaves like he is the most powerful person on the planet. That is the #1 quality you want in a leader.

hurl_cam.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

A old horny pedophile and a coked out retard is your definition of presidential.

yep, leftism.

Not a fan of the title of the thead but thanks for posting this. I've never seen it before.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton bombed a pharmaceutical factory which provided Sudan with around 50% of its medicine costing an estimated tens of thousands of deaths.

Based on fake news.

George W Bush led the US to war against Iraq resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Also based on fake news.

Ouch. <Eek2.0>

That's fair play though.

Commentary in the OP, plz.

Liberals defending George W. Bush just to insult Trump. You people have gone completely insane.

Liberals defending George W. Bush just to insult Trump. You people have gone completely insane.

And you cannot come up with a decent rebuttal to save your trailor.

Was George "Senior" Bush the last most presidential president we had?

You can't use the W and Clinton killed people argument to defend Trump.

For one, it's a red herring.

Secondly, Trump has blood on his hands already, and surely more to come.

I mean, he wanted Obama Care to fail, that's American bloood.

Trump is indefensible at this point. Everything is just partisan noise.

It's literally so absurd that he's president that half the country is willfully delusional.

And you cannot come up with a decent rebuttal to save your trailor.
The OP is about Clinton and Bush Jr.

Clinton sanctioned Iraq to the tune of 500,000 dead children.

Bush killed 1,000,000 Iraqis because and spent $6,000,000,000,000 doing it.

If that is the litmus test by which you're going to measure Trump, then he's doing an amazing job so far.

And I'm not a Trumpster

Based on fake news.

Also based on fake news.

Donald Trump ordered a raid in yemen that was so poorly planned out that it resulted in the deaths of women, children, and an American navy seal.

You can't use the W and Clinton killed people argument to defend Trump.

For one, it's a red herring.

Secondly, Trump has blood on his hands already, and surely more to come.

I mean, he wanted Obama Care to fail, that's American bloood.

Obama swept thousands of African American deaths under the rug because the killers were the wrong color.

They behave like a corrupt rapey sack of shit and a retarded chimp that was a sock puppet for Cheney?

Huh good to know

Last edited:
Back