Just a reminder: This is how real Presidents behave.

500,000 thousand dead children....

Please enlighten us as to how the fuck Bush "was" DEFINITELY better than Trump. Can't wait to hear the response to this.

Oh easy. For one he wasn't under an investigation for treason. 2nd he actually put forth a budget. 3rd he had some understanding on the inner workings of the government. He , unlike Trump, was somewhat literate. His domestic policy was better too, and he actually managed to deliver on some of his campaign promises. Despite the pressure put forth on him by the largest terrorist attack on America in history, he held it together.. to an extent

Trump is somehow managing to shit the bed with full support of Congress and no real negative stimuli. Imagine if 9/11 occurred with Trump in office...

Oh easy. For one he wasn't under an investigation for treason. 2nd he actually put forth a budget. 3rd he had some understanding on the inner workings of the government. He , unlike Trump, was somewhat literate. His domestic policy was better too, and he actually managed to deliver on some of his campaign promises. Despite the pressure put forth on him by the largest terrorist attack on America in history, he held it together.. to an extent

Trump is somehow managing to shit the bed with full support of Congress and no real negative stimuli. Imagine if 9/11 occurred with Trump in office...

I'm walking around Paris today but when I get back tonight I'm going to absolutely eviscerate this post when I get back. You might want to go buy some lube in the meantime.

Lucky trump can't actually get anything done.

Dubya basically created syria and cost a trillion dollars doing it.

I'm walking around Paris today but when I get back tonight I'm going to absolutely eviscerate this post when I get back. You might want to go buy some lube in the meantime.

Oh I don't give a fuck.. I'm sure it will be just as forgettable as your entire existence

Last edited:
Wow, those two greasy globalist, interventionist pieces of shit who laid the groundwork for the third-world absorption of western civilization via their shortsighted "displays of force" sure can have some excruciatingly fake watercooler smalltalk
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't Obama want to get involved in Syria decisively in the early days long before it turned into the refugee crisis?

Bill Clinton bombed a pharmaceutical factory which provided Sudan with around 50% of its medicine costing an estimated tens of thousands of deaths.

Based on fake news.

George W Bush led the US to war against Iraq resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Also based on fake news.

Just a reminder: This is how real presidents behave.

Give it time, Trump hasn't had his chance yet.

Bush started the Iraq War which killed hundreds of thousands of cilviians, thousands of American soldiers, and led to ISIS. He's a war criminal and deserves to be hung at Nuremberg. Trump is a goddamn saint compared to him and much more presidential, so far at least.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't Obama want to get involved in Syria decisively in the early days long before it turned into the refugee crisis?

I don't understand the question. The US came up with the plan for the Syrian civil war a few years earlier https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06DAMASCUS5399_a.html (provoke Assad to his breaking point then have controlled media outlets portray him as a sectarian aggressor) and the obama admin carried it out word-for-word.

This, and the backstabbing of Gaddafi, were instrumental in causing the fake "refugee crisis" in which most of the migrants are not ethnic Syrians nor Libyans but merely classified based on their point of depature. The deliberate destruction of the Libyan and Syrian corridors granted access to the EU's fake-NGO ferry service, an increasingly important component in the EU's population replacement program.

Break out that memory neuralyzer so you don't become a "fascist" like me.

Last edited:
Wow, those two greasy globalist, interventionist pieces of shit who laid the groundwork for the third-world absorption of western civilization via their shortsighted "displays of force" sure can have some excruciatingly fake watercooler smalltalk.

Oprah 4 prez!
Bush started the Iraq War which killed hundreds of thousands of cilviians, thousands of American soldiers, and led to ISIS. He's a war criminal and deserves to be hung at Nuremberg. Trump is a goddamn saint compared to him and much more presidential, so far at least.
Donald Trump?

Umm yes? Don't get what you meant by that haha.

Trump might and probably will do something stupid on the level of Bush, but for now he hasn't killed hundreds of thousands.
Don't describe Donald as "much more presidential" than any former POTUS.
There's no example in Trump's class.
He's the most absurdly UNPRESIDENTIAL man I've ever seen in office and I will confidently say that for my parents generation as well.

Back