Just a reminder: This is how real Presidents behave.

They have a like a corrupt rapey sack of shit and a retarded chimp that was a sock puppet for Cheney?

Huh good to know

Funny how Trump is corrupt, rapey, retarded, and a sock puppet all at once.

You hit the jackpot.

Funny how Trump is corrupt, rapey, retarded, and a sock puppet all at once.

You hit the jackpot.

If you think im a fan of trump you're mistaken

I merely find amusement in trying to portray the other two mentioned as any better.

Trump > Obama, Clinton, Bush Jr.

Obama is by far the worst of the four and I think Bill Clinton has aids.

However Trump behaves is, be definition, how a real president behaves.
You can deny it all you want, but it is what it is.

Trump is a real president. Moreover, he's really your president.
You get one say in the matter. You failed.

Donald Trump ordered a raid in yemen that was so poorly planned out that it resulted in the deaths of women, children, and an American navy seal.

That's pretty tame compared to the examples you're responding to.
You sound pro-Trump ;)

Yeah. Bush and Clinton were so great! Oh and how POTUS' "behave" in front of a camera is definitely my number one concern when determining their worth as leaders of the free world.

Fuck Bill Clinton and fuck George Bush. Trump could do nothing from here on out for the next 7 years and he would do far less damage than than those 2 cucks ever did.

Wow, those two greasy globalist, interventionist pieces of shit who laid the groundwork for the third-world absorption of western civilization via their shortsighted "displays of force" sure can have some excruciatingly fake watercooler smalltalk.

Oprah 4 prez!

The God Lord Emperor Trump behaves like he is the most powerful person on the planet. That is the #1 quality you want in a leader.

"for me to poop on."

th

Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, and that's the least of his offenses.

As for Bush...

Read up on how Union Banking Corporation, of which Prescott Bush was a director and board member had their assets seized in 1942 under the Trading With the Enemy Act. They were financing Nazis.

Dubya himself lied to the American people, and fucked us for the next couple of decades by starting that Iraq war.

Neither one of them is worth looking up to.

If you think im a fan of trump you're mistaken

I merely find amusement in trying to portray the other two mentioned as any better.

Oh don't kid yourself.. Bush and Clinton were definitely better... hell, Romney would have been better...

Oh don't kid yourself.. Bush and Clinton were definitely better... hell, Romney would have been better...

How can you say they were better trump is a few months into his term? Granted he could very well turn out to be worse at the end but that's quite a feat especially in regards to ol slick willy

Please enlighten us as to how the fuck Bush "was" DEFINITELY better than Trump. Can't wait to hear the response to this.

The OP is about Clinton and Bush Jr.

Clinton sanctioned Iraq to the tune of 500,000 dead children.

Bush killed 1,000,000 Iraqis because and spent $6,000,000,000,000 doing it.

If that is the litmus test by which you're going to measure Trump, then he's doing an amazing job so far.

And I'm not a Trumpster

I get that and don't give me that bullshit like "threads should stay true to the OP".

Fuck the OP. He is an idiot.

The OP is about Clinton and Bush Jr.

Clinton sanctioned Iraq to the tune of 500,000 dead children.

Bush killed 1,000,000 Iraqis because and spent $6,000,000,000,000 doing it.

If that is the litmus test by which you're going to measure Trump, then he's doing an amazing job so far.

And I'm not a Trumpster

500,000 dead children. Stop moving the goslpost.

Back