Just a reminder: This is how real Presidents behave.

Don't make pretend you read anything with Bill Clinton was President.

I was only 11 years old when Bill Clinton was elected. My parents wrote me a letter apologizing for the fact that such a horrible man was elected as President. I was very afraid and disappointed in an older generation who would elect a sex criminal.

(Just Kidding)

The only thing I really remember about Clinton was black people on TV talking about how Clinton was the first black president because he played saxophone and wore sun glasses. I also remember that, after the sex scandal, there was endless Monica Lewinski, Bill Clinton and cigar jokes on Letterman and Leno.

The first black president:

ap_16225726097085-6927ccd96460ac08f6824346e3d6f25011793dd3-s300-c85.jpg

Yup.

I just love how the left is casually parading around Bush as some noble Presidential figure that Trump could never touch. LOL!
Both Bushes were very Presidential by comparison. They had a measure of dignity trump gave away decades ago.

Wow, those two greasy globalist, interventionist pieces of shit who laid the groundwork for the third-world absorption of western civilization via their shortsighted "displays of force" sure can have some excruciatingly fake watercooler smalltalk.
Yup.

I just love how the left is casually parading around Bush as some noble Presidential figure that Trump could never touch. LOL!

I'm not parading around Bush. That's just the only thing you can say.

I've arguably been the most deferential. I'm sure he'd agree.
I'm not some ball sucking sycophantic drone.
A President needs good advice. I'm offering some.

Telling our President to resign is not good advice.

<{cruzshake}>

Trump is indefensible? Didn't he urge the UK to fly that sick kid to the US to save his life?

That can't be defended? At all?

You need to choose your words more carefully. You may find that many of Trump's decisions reflect poor judgement, but the only absurdity here is your callous generalization of the man and what he does.

I don't even like him, but covering your ears and yelling 'TRUMP IS INDEFENSIBLE' doesn't help anything. It's stupid and childish.

It's very... leftist.

Watching these two former presidents speak in this format may seem charming, but keep in mind; they never spoke this way DURING their respective presidencies. They did the normal 'presidential' routine and stuck to the teleprompter and stuck to making their buddies billions of dollars. That's what presidents do.

I like how Trump at least ruffles some goddamn feathers. Or jimmies.

Yes, Trump is unique in caring about a dying baby.

You're right.

Oh don't kid yourself.. Bush and Clinton were definitely better... hell, Romney would have been better...

What fuck ups has trump made on the scale of the invasion of iraq and its condequences?

Back