Joshua vs fury or wilder

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How do you think these fights go?

If Joshua beats down whyte do you think he's ready and who has bigger star potential in the uk fury or Joshua

How do you think these fights go?

If Joshua beats down whyte do you think he's ready and who has bigger star potential in the uk fury or Joshua

Joshua has the bigger star potential no doubt, Fury is probably about as high as he can get especially considering his religious views.

I think Fury would beat them all at the moment because for a big lumbering awkward guy he can move fairly well around a ring. Both Wilder and Joshua have tremendous power at their disposal but they have to land it. Wilder is faster in athletic terms than Joshua and he looks more mobile whilst Joshua I could see having trouble catching up to Fury.

As for Wilder vs. Joshua I think unless Wilder stays really mobile he'll end up in a slugging match and I think Joshua can take a better shot and has the better boxing fundamentals. That's just imho

Joshua is better than wilder or fury...Wlad will likely k.o fury in a rematch and fight Joshua if he should stay for a few more fights.

What makes you say that?

Ive studied fight film/vids over 20 years...we'll see if I know my stuff if that pans out.

i'll just say Joshua is the next Tyson of the modern era...and fury lucked out..i can almost guarantee he will lose in a rematch for reasons I know.

Povetkin's manager should hire a bodybuilding coach, a tanning salon, a hairdresser, a plastic surgeon, and a script writer.

Povetkin's manager should hire a bodybuilding coach, a tanning salon, a hairdresser, a plastic surgeon, and a script writer.

I'll agree to the hair dresser..lol...I always said he looked like barney Rubble if he was a real life person.:)

Ive studied fight film/vids over 20 years...we'll see if I know my stuff if that pans out.

i'll just say Joshua is the next Tyson of the modern era...and fury lucked out..i can almost guarantee he will lose in a rematch for reasons I know.

Lmao at this entire post. Joshua isnt remotely close to what Tyson was.

Lmao at this entire post. Joshua isnt remotely close to what Tyson was.

Yea bc we all know Tyson never k.od anyone fast with a an average of 3 rnds per fight or went 7rnds with biggs? Yea no comparison there whatsover...smh

Yea bc we all know Tyson never k.od anyone fast with a an average of 3 rnds per fight or went 7rnds with biggs? Yea no comparison there whatsover...smh

he reminds me more of foreman he doesn't have Tysons head movement Tyson was all hips and technique as far as koes foreman used his brute strength but yet he was an Olympic caliber boxer just lie Joshua foreman and Joshua also both don't have great defense

They arent anywhere close to similar. But ok.

Style, age, ability. Nothing.

Most heavyweight prospects knock out the majority of their opponents in the first 3 rounds early in their careers, then go into slightly deeper waters when they step up in competition. That's pretty standard and doesn't exactly (on it's own) make for a strong comparison to Mike Tyson, in my opinion.

Glad to hear he looked good and handled getting hit well. I haven't caught it yet, I'll check youtube.

he reminds me more of foreman he doesn't have Tysons head movement Tyson was all hips and technique as far as koes foreman used his brute strength but yet he was an Olympic caliber boxer just lie Joshua foreman and Joshua also both don't have great defense

Agreed. I'd say he is much more like Foreman than Tyson. Big, powerful but not great defensively.

There is literally nothing to suggest that.

Yea lets forget the speed /power ability to throw in mult combinations as well as being more heavy handed..yep suggests nothing.

An Olympic gold medal is not real import either..lol

They arent anywhere close to similar. But ok.

Style, age, ability. Nothing.

Try..average rounds ending in 3/power/ability to throw fast combinations,and both have an uppercut from hell...did you not see all these things when you watch?

Joshua is 6'5 hes not going to drive into as many shots that Tyson would.He still uses hips when he knows his opponets are ready to go and explodes.

Foreman?lol...not a chance...foreman didn't have half of Joshuas boxing ability..its not even close.The only thing formean of the 90's had over him was chin,but that goes for everyone.bth Tyson and Joshua share one thing they could actually box and threw in combos..foreman was a one punch clubber with sloppy technique..hes not remotely looking like Joshua who in his 15 fights look sharp as a razor in comparison.

Try..average rounds ending in 3/power/ability to throw fast combinations,and both have an uppercut from hell...did you not see all these things when you watch?

Id suggest going through all good, even decent, HWs records from their first 10-15 fights and tell me what their average rounds are.

Joshua throws fast combos on par with Tyson? Nah.

As pointed out he is much more similar to George. Its not a knock on Joshua either, hes just not similar to Tyson.

Foreman?lol...not a chance...foreman didn't have half of Joshuas boxing ability..its not even close.The only thing formean of the 90's had over him was chin,but that goes for everyone.

You should probably watch all of Foreman's career.

Foreman would eat Joshua for breakfast and it wouldnt be competitive.

Id suggest going through all good, even decent, HWs records from their first 10-15 fights and tell me what their average rounds are.

Joshua throws fast combos on par with Tyson? Nah.

As pointed out he is much more similar to George. Its not a knock on Joshua either, hes just not similar to Tyson.

Joshua has power like Tyson and has only went 4 more rounds in 15 fights...you are simply wrong to state he isn't Tyson based,,when he is ending fights that quickly,there is no argument.

foreman..well if you actually think Joshua is a one punch slow clubber ...you need to stop drinking my friend..lol...no offense. Foreman has nothing in common with Joshua other than power.

he would murder Foreman...did you not see the Ron Lyle fight?smh

Back