Joshua vs fury or wilder

Joshua has the bigger star potential no doubt, Fury is probably about as high as he can get especially considering his religious views.

I think Fury would beat them all at the moment because for a big lumbering awkward guy he can move fairly well around a ring. Both Wilder and Joshua have tremendous power at their disposal but they have to land it. Wilder is faster in athletic terms than Joshua and he looks more mobile whilst Joshua I could see having trouble catching up to Fury.

As for Wilder vs. Joshua I think unless Wilder stays really mobile he'll end up in a slugging match and I think Joshua can take a better shot and has the better boxing fundamentals. That's just imho

Fury, Joshua, Wilder, and Povetkin all being in the mix with each other will be fun. Hopefully we see those matchups sooner than later.
I agree. Fury, Klitchko, Wilder, Ortiz, then Joshua. WHat Fury did was akin to buster douglas vs tyson....major upset.

Fury did was akin to buster douglas vs tyson....major upset.

It was nothing like that. Everyone ignores the fact that Tyson improved massively in the couple of years before the wlad fight. He punches himself in the face and no one takes him seriously! Add the fact that he is far bigger than wlad (bearing in mind how wlad fights),has good feet and can actually box, it really wasn't that much of upset. The biggest surprise was someone getting a points decision against the 'home' fighter in Germany

Ive studied fight film/vids over 20 years...we'll see if I know my stuff if that pans out.

i'll just say Joshua is the next Tyson of the modern era...and fury lucked out..i can almost guarantee he will lose in a rematch for reasons I know.

{<RR}

Back