Joshua vs fury or wilder

Now we're discrediting George Foreman....? An all time great?

If youre trolling, Id recommend stopping.
If I actually did a Foreman thread and placed him in the ACTUAL big scheme of things big George wouldn't look so good..you would be crying water falls.....

As of trolling no that would you...you cant even distinguish what a top contender is like Whyte to that of a top ranked guy and feel the need to question why Joshua hasnt fought one yet in 15 fights...so you persue that illogical argument as you wish.

How do you think these fights go?

If Joshua beats down whyte do you think he's ready and who has bigger star potential in the uk fury or Joshua
I think first Joshua vs Scott, then Joshua vs Wilder, then Joshua vs Fury.

If I actually did a Foreman thread and placed him in the ACTUAL big scheme of things big George wouldn't look so good..you would be crying water falls.....

As of trolling no that would you...you cant even distinguish what a top contender is like Whyte to that of a top ranked guy and feel the need to question why Joshua hasnt fought one yet in 15 fights...so you persue that illogical argument as you wish.

Guess you didnt grasp the "Id recommend stopping" part.

Saying Foreman is anything less than an ATG is ridiculous. Saying that Whyte is a top contender is ridiculous. Claiming that I said Joshua should already be fighting top tier fighters is also ridiculous.

Again, Id recommend stopping.

Last edited:
Isn't Josh us going to fight a Turkish man for the European title?

Isn't Josh us going to fight a Turkish man for the European title?
Im not sure,i do know he is ranked number ten by the WBC, so it should be someon ranked now even though according to some he hasn't fought a top contender yet?? you figure that one out...lol

Saying Foreman is anything less than an ATG is ridiculous. Saying that Whyte is a top contender is ridiculous. Claiming that I said Joshua should already be fighting top tier fighters is also ridiculous.

The only one thus far who has mentioned all time great was you,it has nothing to do with the topic.Dont worry I will not be contributing to this section much from here on in not that it seems to matter its not like its a busy boxing forum and I could see why now!!

The only one thus far who has mentioned all time great was you,it has nothing to do with the topic.Dont worry I will not be contributing to this section much from here on in not that it seems to matter its not like its a busy boxing forum and I could see why now!!

Good riddance.

This forum is dope, the new design has slowed it well down. The regulars are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers.

Lol @ you issuing passive aggressive threats because someone has a different opinion to you.

This forum is dope, the new design has slowed it well down. The regulars are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers.
Yea they did a good job like the new set up,it wont be the old memebers but the new ones that will come in and refresh this site, hopefully some who actually like to post their own opinions on certain fighters don't get their posts cut down and leave..which seems to be still the case by a few bad apples who unfortuanlaty are a main stay here.

On the forum..yea its much better despite a few lumps one has to put up with able to be around here that act like the capo when you use actual intelligence and logical subjects on fighters they favor i guess i will be the bigger man and ignore garbage from here on in..LOL .If I post LOGICAL or interesting posts I guess I will just use the PM option in discussion..i wish them well with the site.

Lol @ you issuing passive aggressive threats because someone has a different opinion to you.

Putting words in mouths after making outlandish claims, and then calling people ignorant, is not a different opinion.

Putting words in mouths after making outlandish claims, and then calling people ignorant, is not a different opinion.

Ha what a joke...you didn't like my Foreman break down and assumed i didn't consider him an all time great, which I do ...not just to the mythical proportions of most...what am i going to get banned if I don't? Are you going ban Larry Holmes if he sighns on here who doesnt even consider foreman that good ? HA And the rest im not even getting into....its pure twisting!

Keep in mind this is what I was hit with.by the "OTHER" posters...'You are a complete fucktard troll" for simply pointing out the similarities between Tyson and Joshua... and you say im harassing the posters another ..HA

Your even in the MMA section halting posts that question Fedors legacy and where it should stand that gave good reasonable questions about it supported with facts..give me a break! PFFFT

Ha what a joke...you didn't like my Foreman break down and assumed i didn't consider him an all time great, which I do ...not just to the mythical proportions of most...what am i going to get banned if I don't? Are you going ban Larry Holmes if he sighns on here who doesnt even consider foreman that good ? HA And the rest im not even getting into....its pure twisting!

Keep in mind this is what I was hit with.by the "OTHER" posters...'You are a complete fucktard troll" for simply pointing out the similarities between Tyson and Joshua... and you say im harassing the posters another ..HA

Your even in the MMA section halting posts that question Fedors legacy and where it should stand that gave good reasonable questions about it supported with facts..give me a break! PFFFT

I dont care about whether or not you agree of who Joshua resembles, not the issue. Dont even care if you consider him an ATG. You make outlandish claims ("Joshua fought 2 top contenders"), then claim I said he was supposed to be fighting the top dogs right now. Putting words in mouth because you cant back up your own comments.

Note that posts were cleaned up, and people were told to chill with the flaming.

Yes, Im in the MMA section halting posts calling fighters are cans steroid cheaters. Breaking news here, that is what moderators are supposed to do.... keep posts within the rules.

Now then lets all get along.

I dont care about whether or not you agree of who Joshua resembles, not the issue. Dont even care if you consider him an ATG. You make outlandish claims ("Joshua fought 2 top contenders"), then claim I said he was supposed to be fighting the top dogs right now. Putting words in mouth because you cant back up your own comments.

Note that posts were cleaned up, and people were told to chill with the flaming.

Yes, Im in the MMA section halting posts calling fighters are cans steroid cheaters. Breaking news here, that is what moderators are supposed to do.... keep posts within the rules.

Now then lets all get along.

"Whyte hits hard and has all k.os himself.Joshua has faced 2 top contenders already in only 15"

I don't need to back that quote up I posted...again top contender is just that....you are twisting words around. You don't have to be top ranked to be a top contender...I don't think you really know what contender means....it means a formidable opponent nothing to do with being a top ranked guy.

There is nothing outlandish what I stated!

You then claim you don't care yet tell me to recommend stop trolling on foreman so I guess you do care if I place him all time great I can repost it if you like?!

Mods can delete posts they don't need to delete or stop threads altogether..theres literally dozens of Fedor and Lesnar bashing in other threads who cares..someones opinion is another mans poison,its a forum!

Mods can delete posts they don't need to delete or stop threads altogether..theres literally dozens of Fedor and Lesnar bashing in other threads who cares..someones opinion is another mans poison,its a forum!

If you dont like the rules about what you can and cannot say about fighters then dont post on the forum bud. Not sure how else to put that but the rules arent changing, bashing and PED accusations arent kosher here. (In regards to the Fedor thread you mentioned, not this one we are in currently.)

If you dont like the rules about what you can and cannot say about fighters then dont post on the forum bud. Not sure how else to put that but the rules arent changing, bashing and PED accusations arent kosher here. (In regards to the Fedor thread you mentioned, not this one we are in currently.)
I know it sucks when a new poster has just proven you wrong..."BUD"...as of posting ,you don't effect it really. I Anyone can go through my history and see I have legit and intesting posts in both the MMa section and the boxing,only the fanboys seem to get riled up...its all good as stated its a forum. At the end of the day im a fight fan and competitor/ trainer myself in some arts, not someone who has to block or censor anything simply because he has the power to do so if they have other opinions of fighters one likes ,its weak. Particularly when most have actually been proven as facts and then get dismissed and labeled "BASHING"

I respect everyones opinion and the outlandish ones certainly are not from me....good day!

Last edited:
Lol. Ok.

Anyone see anything of Joshua mentioning of who he wants next?

Havent heard anything. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like there is some momentum building in the Heavyweight division. Excited about some of the potential matchups. Could be just the fact that there is a new champ. Or because there are a few guys in, or entering their prime (physically).

Havent heard anything. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like there is some momentum building in the Heavyweight division. Excited about some of the potential matchups. Could be just the fact that there is a new champ. Or because there are a few guys in, or entering their prime (physically).

Fury, Joshua, Wilder, and Povetkin all being in the mix with each other will be fun. Hopefully we see those matchups sooner than later.

Lol. Ok.

Anyone see anything of Joshua mentioning of who he wants next?

Yeah I've seen a fight with Del Boy being talked about. He fought on the undercard of Joshuas recent bout so it makes sense that Hearn has him lined up as a future opponent. Also the British public might know his name from his Haye fight. Not that interested in that fight personally as Chisora is far past his prime. Joshua will stop him inside of 6 if it happens. Joshuas next fight is pencilled in for April so we could see a World Title challenge lined up by the end of 2016.

Back