Joshua vs fury or wilder

you just don't understand how the sport works,and ignore everything logical I posted!

You said Joshua beat two top ranked fighters. I asked who. You listed one of them being ranked 30, and didnt even list the others ranking.

30 is not top ranked.

What logic did I miss?

Right WE are the ones who don't understand the sport.....

Gerald Washington is #21, Dimitrenko is #23, who the fuck is Billy Wright?, Warzyk is top 30 lmfao, Pianeta and Martin are top 30 :icon_lol:
And those are the WBC rankings the WBc is the most legit of the divisions I don't even wanna know whot he fuck is top 30 in the WBA, WBO or IBF and the rankings are also politics and shit even aside of the journeyman with padded records within the top 30

Only the top 10 matter in the big picture you fool which what Joshua will most liklely be fighting within 2 fights in his 17th fight..so yea stick to MMa kid...lol

You said Joshua beat two top ranked fighters. I asked who. You listed one of them being ranked 30, and didnt even list the others ranking.

30 is not top ranked.

What logic did I miss?

You missed Joshua is going to be fighting top 10 opponets in only his 17th fight or so...you need certain type of fighters on your way up...you are making a claim Joshua didn't fight anyone when hes fought guys who have been in the ring with Klitchko's.Your logic is if someone if not highly ranked in your 15th fight its irrelevant..sorry that's not how it goes. Mike Tyson was fighting Mike Jameson in his 17th pro fight..where was Jameson ranked next to Whyte in the skills dept.?.anyway if you cant see Whyte is top 20 caliber now I don't know what else to tell you.:icon_excl

You missed Joshua is going to be fighting top 10 opponets in only his 17th fight or so...you need certain type of fighters on your way up...you are making a claim Joshua didn't fight anyone when hes fought guys who have been in the ring with Klitchko's.Your logic is if someone if not highly ranked in your 15th fight its irrelevant..sorry that's not how it goes. Mike Tyson was fighting Mike Jameson in his 17th pro fight..where was Jameson ranked next to Whyte in the skills dept.?.anyway if you cant see Whyte is top 20 caliber now I don't know what else to tell you.:icon_excl

You say that Joshua faced top guys because Kingpin was apparently top 30 by someone and then in the next post say only the top 10 matter?

beside you lying and throwing BS around all the time and me not even knowing if Kingpin really was top 30 by any governing body when joshua beat him but you are such a obvious tool

And beside all of that there are a lot of guys in the top 10 of all governing bodies every now and then who have no bsuiness being there and possibly aren#t even top 20

Mike Tyson was 19 and while he had a longer amateur career was still about 6 years younger than joshua and literally fighting every 2 weeks or so and fighting for a world title when he was 20.

If you wanted to compare the progress of Joshua to others then Tyson is the worst eample you could use to make your point he was a 19 year old kid (Joshua is 26) who fought literally every 2weeks at one point and won a title in his second year as a pro (Joshua made his debut in late 2013)

You say that Joshua faced top guys because Kingpin was apparently top 30 by someone and then in the next post say only the top 10 matter?

beside you lying and throwing BS around all the time and me not even knowing if Kingpin really was top 30 by any governing body when joshua beat him but you are such a obvious tool

And beside all of that there are a lot of guys in the top 10 of all governing bodies every now and then who have no bsuiness being there and possibly aren#t even top 20

Mike Tyson was 19 and while he had a longer amateur career was still about 6 years younger than joshua and literally fighting every 2 weeks or so and fighting for a world title when he was 20.

If you wanted to compare the progress of Joshua to others then Tyson is the worst eample you could use to make your point he was a 19 year old kid (Joshua is 26) who fought literally every 2weeks at one point and won a title in his second year as a pro (Joshua made his debut in late 2013)

He didn't fight Johnson because he was overly skilled then..they fought him b/c they thought he could get rnds with him...and he was never stopped before...so again you are clueless.

Age doesn't dictate where you are in your career the number of fights does...again stick to MMa..lmao!

Fairly certain this is a troll job at this point.

He didn't fight Johnson because he was overly skilled then..they fought him b/c they thought he could get rnds with him...

That worked out well.....

No it's not necessarily the number of fights it's the time you've been in the game if you don't fight often enough then it's your fault.
There are tons of fighters with more than 49 fights but very very very few mroe experienced than Floyd and while Floyd was closer to 40 than 30 and retired at an understandable time with little questions left open Marciano had the same amount of fights but retired closer to 30 and having just gotten to the top.

Canelo has already almost as many fights as Floyd.

I'm out of here you are either to dumb or a troll and in both cases everything I write is to no avail it's like spitting into a wildfire of stupidity hoping it stops

That worked out well.....

No it's not necessarily the number of fights it's the time you've been in the game if you don't fight often enough then it's your fault.
There are tons of fighters with more than 49 fights but very very very few mroe experienced than Floyd and while Floyd was closer to 40 than 30 and retired at an understandable time with little questions left open Marciano had the same amount of fights but retired closer to 30 and having just gotten to the top.

Canelo has already almost as many fights as Floyd.

I'm out of here you are either to dumb or a troll and in both cases everything I write is to no avail it's like spitting into a wildfire of stupidity hoping it stops

You don't get experience outside the ring you get it inside...One will progress more with fights not fighting less for a longer time..Tyson was able to become champion quickly by fighting MORE in less time.you simply lack logic at all angles.

You don't get experience outside the ring you get it inside...One will progress more with fights not fighting less for a longer time...you simply lack logic at all angles.

You progress by training. the ring is only to test out the things you've learned in countless hours of training and gets you to apply them under pressure and in the face of adversity.
I know it's probably beyond your comprehension but life isn't a computer game where boxer gets xp and levels up buy beating up opponents.

Last edited by a moderator:
You progress by training dumb fuck the ring is only to test out the things you've learned in countless hours of training and gets you to apply them under pressure and in the face of adversity.
I know it's probably beyond your comprehension but life isn't a computer game where boxer gets xp and levels up buy beating up opponents.

You don't progress without fighting no matter how much you train...not the other way around you dope..any fighter will tell you that......im one ive been around the boxing/mma world a minute,and here you are going on about b.s...lmao!

Whyte hits hard and has all k.os himself.Joshua has faced 2 top contenders already in only 15 fights..you simply need to stick to MMa,becuae everything you say is wrong.lo

And you are telling someone else that everything they say is wrong?

You should probably watch all of Foreman's career.

Foreman would eat Joshua for breakfast and it wouldnt be competitive.

yea the dude destroyed frazier twice and made ken fucking Norton look like derrick chisora

the dude tht said Joshua would beat foreman obv never watched prime foreman he was more scary then mike and medaled in the Olympics then came bk and still won a title in the 90s you could argue foreman had a better career and could beat a prime Tyson in his prime

I was giving Joshua a complement prime foreman would kill todays hw division

You don't progress without fighting no matter how much you train...not the other way around you dope..any fighter will tell you that......im one ive been around the boxing/mma world a minute,and here you are going on about b.s...lmao!

yea man you can train all you want you could be the king of the gym but you will never know how good a fighter is till they get pushed in the ring. Iv trained killers in the gym that froze up and didn't throw a punch in "mma" and one of the best grapplers in the gym get mounted and beaten up by a guy with no ground game. There is a reason why ppl say boxers need to get rounds in.

Ive studied fight film/vids over 20 years...we'll see if I know my stuff if that pans out.

i'll just say Joshua is the next Tyson of the modern era...and fury lucked out..i can almost guarantee he will lose in a rematch for reasons I know.

Do you gamble? With all this knowledge on you should be making bank bro.

You've claimed others 'lack logic', meanwhile many of the arguments you make are illogical.

Ive studied fight film/vids over 20 years...we'll see if I know my stuff if that pans out.

i'll just say Joshua is the next Tyson of the modern era...and fury lucked out..i can almost guarantee he will lose in a rematch for reasons I know.

Reasons you know but refuse to tell anyone?

I'm English and i was disappointed in AJ he nearly got knocked out in the 2nd round, and he won on power alone against a guy who has fought nobody.

AJ = the new Frank Bruno i think and i do think he will beat everyone not named Haye/Klitschko/Wilder/Fury.

yea man you can train all you want you could be the king of the gym but you will never know how good a fighter is till they get pushed in the ring. Iv trained killers in the gym that froze up and didn't throw a punch in "mma" and one of the best grapplers in the gym get mounted and beaten up by a guy with no ground game. There is a reason why ppl say boxers need to get rounds in.

The first paragraph is true which why I stated it,only a newb thinks training is more important than the actual fight no matter how long it goes.

The second part of the other response/ not so much foreman was as easy to calculate and predictable as it gets.fought nobodies up until Frazier who was 20 pounds overweight anyway and lost all his big fights with exception of 2 ..Ken Norton who was also 205 and Lyle who was 225 and would have won had the bell not sounded at the end of the 4th rnd....Joshua is 6'6 250 pounds and would never have rocked or dropped by guys like J.young a 200 pounder so you guys talk nonsense with chins...Whyte is a huge 6'4 245 pounder power puncher himself..you like all the others never actually studied foreman..if you did you would see beyond looking like a truck vs little Frazier he has no great wins,was sloppy/bad stamina past mid rounds and terrible defense..all in all he would be no match for someone like Joshua who also has a 82 inch reach to Foremans 78...the main advantage foreman had was actual size. at 6'3 220 ,he would look tiny next to AJ..

Now we're discrediting George Foreman....? An all time great?

If youre trolling, Id recommend stopping.

Back